Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gepapado

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 8, 2010
Greece
I just searched the website for a thread like this but I didn't find anything so I thought I'd just create one myself. Post here any glitches or problems you encountered in Battlestations: Midway and someone (including me) will try to answer your questions about MINOR problems and possibly provide a solution too. For MAJOR problems send an e-mail describing this problem at support@feralinteractive.com.

IanAtFeral

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2009
Post here any glitches or problems you encountered in Battlestations: Midway and someone (including me) will try to answer your questions and possibly provide a solution too.

Just a quick note to mention that, as ever, if anyone's having problems with one of our games, the best thing to do is to email support [AT] feralinteractive.com , as a) our support guys always have the latest information/fixes, b) if loads of people email with the same problem it lets us know that it's not just one person's setup and that we need to get a patch out, and c) we can only offer limited support via forums.

(Looking at the other BSM thread it looks like you already got in touch with support, but I thought I'd mention it for other people reading this thread.)

– Ian :)

twitter.com/feralgames

Gepapado

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 8, 2010
Greece
You're absolutely right

Ian, you're absolutely right, but the reason I actually created this thread is that a lot of people look at the forums to see if they could find someone else's post describing their problem before they contact Feral as they think it might just be their problem. So, if people notice that this problem occurred to a lot of people they won't hesitate to contact you. Also, this thread was for solving minor problems (such as "Please help me find the latest patch!") or to help people find a way to contact Feral (there are people to whom the idea of contacting Feral never occurred). Also, if it weren't for threads like this, you probably wouldn't have sent the previous message and as a result people wouldn't know why they should contact you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.