Post custom watch faces for Apple Watch [Merged]

thizisweird

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
I just made this watch face from a pic I took of a train car. If anyone wants the original pic I'll attach it :D

IMG_0679.png

- - Post merged: - -

Hi.
This is my watch face for monday :)
It sucks because it's a third app and cant customize complications or have the always on but it is pretty.
What app is that? I'd love to have that watch face

Last edited:

Valkyre

macrumors 6502
Dec 8, 2012
What is the consensus regarding Jingwatch watchfaces? I see quite a few people using it here, but I am afraid of using this chinese way of adding watchfaces... plus the whole thing feels sketchy to me, I dont know what will actually be installed on my phone. However I would love to hear people's opinion on this, cause some of the faces are really great there...

ledzepfan1981

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2015
What is the consensus regarding Jingwatch watchfaces? I see quite a few people using it here, but I am afraid of using this chinese way of adding watchfaces... plus the whole thing feels sketchy to me, I dont know what will actually be installed on my phone. However I would love to hear people's opinion on this, cause some of the faces are really great there...
I would love to know too. I’d not heard of them until you mentioned them in your post. They look impressive but I’m sceptical too. Plus it doesn’t look like you can add complications to them.