Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brisbaneguy29

macrumors 6502
Nov 27, 2007
Brisbane
Ordered on the 28/10/2009.
Order Number: W5748XXXX
Items Ordered:
APPLE MAGIC MOUSE-ZML
MB829ZM/A

MINI DISPLAYPORT TO DVI ADAPTER-INT
MB570Z/A

APP FOR MB/MB AIR/13" MB PRO- COL/AE-FAE
S2513FE/A

APP FOR IMAC - COL/AE-FAE
S2511FE/A

APP FOR IMAC - COL/AE-FAE
S2511FE/A

MB 13.3/2.26-CTO
Z0GV

IMAC 27"/4850-512MB
Z0GF

IMAC 27"/4850-512MB
Z0GF

Status has not changed from "Not yet shipped".

IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS!

layziegtp

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 26, 2009
11:36pm EST. Still no change.

It's not even noon in shanghai, so there's time still for it to update before morning.

I'm not checking again until Monday morning though. It's tough being disappointed day after day. Monday it should be shipped. I'm not coming back until then.

To everybody else waiting - I wish you the best of luck.

wesleyh

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2007
Ordered october 30th, now finally have the prepared for shipment message. i7 4gb. (Belgium)

rahinco

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2009
Still waiting... I'm in the UK though, perhaps that makes a difference.

IMAC 27"/4850-512MB
Order Date: Oct 22, 2009 at 11:41 AM GMT

Cancelled (by Apple): Nov 6, 2009 03:32 PM GMT

I emailed them about the cancellation to find out what's going on, still waiting on a response.

I wonder if I upgrade now to an i7 if I'll have to wait much longer?

Also anyone in the UK received theirs yet?

Iwan M

macrumors newbie
Nov 11, 2009
The Hague, Holland
I ordered my I7 with 8GB Ram + Iworks & Printer on 9 November in the evening ... this morning the status on the US site changed to "prepared for shipment" which is much quicker than I had anticipated. I am also no longer able to cancel my order! The Dutch Apple site has not been updated yet so fingers crossed :D

The Samurai

macrumors 68020
Dec 29, 2007
Glasgow
Ordered: 11am GMT on 11th November 2009

Full payment was taken yesterday, every single penny of it. No signs of shipment though.

ayu61200

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2009
I ordered my I7 with 8GB Ram + Iworks & Printer on 9 November in the evening ... this morning the status on the US site changed to "prepared for shipment" which is much quicker than I had anticipated. I am also no longer able to cancel my order! The Dutch Apple site has not been updated yet so fingers crossed :D

Impressive. Some orders were done on 22th and are not out yet and yours on 9th is prepared for Shipment. Someone please explain this to me.

KingMone

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2009
Impressive. Some orders were done on 22th and are not out yet and yours on 9th is prepared for Shipment. Someone please explain this to me.
Very strange indeed. I guess they pick random orders. It's very weird. Only thing we can do is wait..

iMerlin

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2008
Hello everyone, Im Merlin and Im a compulsive SPC (status-page-checker)!

I ordered my i7, 2tb on November 4th. Still says not yet shipped. I noticed on the 11th that I have a pending charge on my account so I called into :apple: and asked for status.

She claimed that when there is a pending transaction the item usually ships within 3 days; so I should expect it to ship by today. She said she cant guarantee that, but that is normally the case.

I told myself I wasnt going to check status today, but we all know that isnt true. I just dont have the WILL POWER!

chp5592

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2007
Ordered Nov 5th 11AM, i7 with 2tb HD. Had pending transaction earlier this week, but it was cancelled per Amex. Still "Not Shipped Yet" Urgggg.

KingMone

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2009
Hello everyone, Im Merlin and Im a compulsive SPC (status-page-checker)!

I ordered my i7, 2tb on November 4th. Still says not yet shipped. I noticed on the 11th that I have a pending charge on my account so I called into :apple: and asked for status.

She claimed that when there is a pending transaction the item usually ships within 3 days; so I should expect it to ship by today. She said she cant guarantee that, but that is normally the case.

I told myself I wasnt going to check status today, but we all know that isnt true. I just dont have the WILL POWER!
Great , a SPC. I'm also a SPC but yeah knocked off the orderstatuswidget of my dashboard and it works. :p

Goldie009

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2009
I've posted this in "The other" thread before, but to keep everyone upto speed....

Ordered an i7 iMac on the 23rd October. 4Gb RAM, 2Tb Hard Drive, Apple Care and One to One, and an apple remote. Via the Education Store (Glasgow University).

As of yet, no money has been taken from my bank account, and shipping status is still at the dreaded "Not Yet Shipped". I was told on the phone the other day that I would have my mac by the 27th of this month.

If apple have access to that information why not reflect it in the order status page....

BigBigFish

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2009
i7, 8GB, 1TB + remote. Ordered 2nd November from UK store. Order W9148****. Not yet shipped. iMac cancelled and re-added 11th Nov by Apple. No money taken. No change.

Was hoping today would be the day, ah well. All the frustration will be forgotten the moment that big box arrives at the door.

Aboo

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2008

You lucky duck - I ordered on Nov. 1, i7 with stock specs. Still not shipped yet....going to the US.

chibamac

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2009
iMac i7 stock, ordered Nov 10 :apple:

It says "Not yet shipped, Ships November", so I'm thinking sometime next week?

Sick with H1N1 so I keep checking the status :( Not much else to do here in bed.

Oink :eek:

chibamac

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2009
That sucks, chibamac! Get well soon man!

Thanks Aetherhole,

Maybe if i call in and tell them i have the flu they'll bump my order up to "prepared for shipping" :p

I got that Junecloud Delivery status widget and it's really cool!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.