Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LagFighter

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
Saw the second email when I woke up early this morning after ordering at about 3 AM CST.

Does that mean I win? My order is showing as "In Progress" on the site.

rondz

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2008
Harbor Bay Isle
I'm pretty sure it means "you win" because I got one email only and ordered at about 2am through the website and it just gave me my confirmation number with a estimated delivery date of 10/14 but when I checked my order status today, it said "In Progress..." for the listed content that includes my iPhone 4S. So I think "I win" too.

WizardHunt

macrumors 68000
May 11, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
I just got my order confirmation this morning. I ordered 2 phones separate orders on Oct 7 about 2:35 am PST. I got one email confirmation stating that the order was released to the warehouse pending the authorized ship date. But for the 2nd phone I have not rec'd any confirmation email and it was placed earlier than the one that I did get the email confirmation for.

So I called Att order status line at 1-866-391-0749 and checked both phone orders. They both say that they were released to the warehouse waiting for the authorized ship date which I assume is Oct 14.

What this tells me is this, My Phones are stateside already. They are ready to be shipped and just waiting the authorization to release them to ATT customers. I wish they would do a day early like they did last time. But it showed on the log in screen on the website that they would be shipped Thursday Oct 13, for delivery on Oct 14.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.