Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Must.Get.nano!

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2005
Post em if you got em!

clayj- Those nano pics were really helpful,and I think i speak 4 every1 wen i say...it would be great if you did that with the new iPod :)

iPaul

iDM

macrumors 6502a
Must.Get.nano! said:
Post em if you got em!

clayj- Those nano pics were really helpful,and I think i speak 4 every1 wen i say...it would be great if you did that with the new iPod :)

iPaul

I may be wrong but i think Steve said they will not be shipping until next week at the earliest, so unless they had floor models at the event or unless someone hopped up on stage and photographed the one steve had in his hands i think it's gonna be no dice, maybe you can resurrect this thread next week when they may be in stores and a Macrumors member gets their hands on one.

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
Must.Get.nano! said:
Post em if you got em!

iPaul
I'll definitely post pics when I get mine, but I really don't expect to have it until later next week (Thursday or so) at the earliest... they said 5-7 business days, then overnight shipping.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.