Post something you recently ordered but hasn't arrived yet!

Apple fanboy

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
I ordered a Mac Mini 2018. I debated between the iMac 2017 and the Mac Mini and I just decided I liked the extra flexibility of the Mac Mini. When it gets retired from my desktop, it will be easier to find a place where I can put in my entertainment center, bedroom setup, etc. I have a 2010 Mini that this is replacing in my office, but I am going to keep the 2011 iMac around until at least Apple comes out with their pro monitors next year. I am hoping this will be able to use the iMac monitor with target display (my 2016 MBP will - I route it through a thunderbolt 1 dock), but I also have a 4k monitor up on an Ergotron Mount I can use as a primary or secondary display.

Pretty excited to see how it performs.
Just hit the trigger myself!
Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 21.43.17.png

Uofmtiger

macrumors 68020
Dec 11, 2010
Memphis
My current iMac is 16gb and 1TB Fusion, so wanted to go bigger!
[doublepost=1542219445][/doublepost]
I’m fine with them. Looking forward to not having to feed it batteries!
I received mine, but have not got it out of the box. I have a lot of keyboards and mice already. I prefer mechanical keyboards, so will use my DasKeyboard with it. I have one of the early magic trackpads and a Logitech I will pair with it. I did like the look of those space gray accessories, but I didn’t need an update in that area.

I don’t blame you for getting more. It makes things more simplistic with managing files.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
I received mine, but have not got it out of the box. I have a lot of keyboards and mice already. I prefer mechanical keyboards, so will use my DasKeyboard with it. I have one of the early magic trackpads and a Logitech I will pair with it. I did like the look of those space gray accessories, but I didn’t need an update in that area.

I don’t blame you for getting more. It makes things more simplistic with managing files.
Just need to find some nice speakers for it now. I mostly use my Bose QC35's, but sometimes I like to hear things around me.

Uofmtiger

macrumors 68020
Dec 11, 2010
Memphis
Just need to find some nice speakers for it now. I mostly use my Bose QC35's, but sometimes I like to hear things around me.
Can't help you there. I have an Onkyo receiver and NHT SB2 speakers on the desk (along with some surround speakers and a Polk sub). I also listen to headphones a lot of the time...AKG K701. More clutter than a lot of people want to deal with, but the setup is more hobby oriented.

I have one of these coming:

Will use it with my Mini for quickly adding my SD card and other devices. I have a couple thunderbolt hubs, but neither of them have an SD card reader.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Can't help you there. I have an Onkyo receiver and NHT SB2 speakers on the desk (along with some surround speakers and a Polk sub). I also listen to headphones a lot of the time...AKG K701. More clutter than a lot of people want to deal with, but the setup is more hobby oriented.

I have one of these coming:

Will use it with my Mini for quickly adding my SD card and other devices. I have a couple thunderbolt hubs, but neither of them have an SD card reader.
We have a similar looking thing at work in Space grey from LMP. I’ll probably just get one of them.

sunapple

macrumors 68000
Jul 16, 2013
The Netherlands
Still waiting KEF!

Really excited for this one. KEF LSX Wireless speakers. Wifi, Bluetooth, various wired connections and Airplay 2 (coming early next year). Always wanted the LS50 Wireless, but they were just too big and expensive for my desk; these are half the size and half the prize (still expensive though). Can't wait to try them out.

View attachment 801125
Meanwhile, ordered Shure SE215 wireless earbuds. I'm hoping for 1: great sound isolation and 2: great sound. Also I love how the cable comes off, you can replace it for a standard wire, one with a remote, Lightning wire, better aptX Bluetooth receiver and you could of course upgrade the speakers themselves.

49e3f494f74d8e2f2c30aad6a9af5c16_large.jpg

MuGeN PoWeR

macrumors 68030
Jun 29, 2011
I am ecstatic and have been on the fence for no less then 6 months. A big BF deal pushed me over the edge and here we are! Great to hear!
yeah i bought it last year on BF from costco. the best TV i have ever bought.

macquariumguy

macrumors 6502a
Jan 7, 2002
Sarasota FL
I'm rather annoyed because FedEx has been telling me since yesterday to expect a new toy by the end of today. Well, it's now 19:15 which is pretty much the end of today and no new toy. ******s. :(

Reactions: Gutwrench