Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cenetti

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2008
Weather Changing Background.....

Attachments

• IMG_0005.PNG
    IMG_0005.PNG
    191.3 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0004.PNG
    IMG_0004.PNG
    202.4 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0006.PNG
    IMG_0006.PNG
    220.2 KB · Views: 167

paj

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2003
USA
BlackBerry Impression

Attachments

• IMG_0002.PNG
    IMG_0002.PNG
    185.8 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0003.PNG
    IMG_0003.PNG
    204.1 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0001.PNG
    IMG_0001.PNG
    64 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0004.PNG
    IMG_0004.PNG
    224 KB · Views: 144

cenetti

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2008
wow I love this theme, what's it called? thanks :)

Well its a combination of tenius (icons) Tenius flow dock and custom backgrounds for weather widget script...
The "Clear" weather background was the original wallpaper I found while browsing forums, then I added different weather conditions on top of that...

Attachments

• IMG_0004.PNG
    IMG_0004.PNG
    216.7 KB · Views: 114

jimmy83

macrumors 65816
Aug 21, 2008
Portsmouth, UK
Well its a combination of tenius (icons) Tenius flow dock and custom backgrounds for weather widget script...
The "Clear" weather background was the original wallpaper I found while browsing forums, then I added different weather conditions on top of that...

Where do you get Tenius flow dock from mate?

enophi1

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2008
UK

Thanks! :)

sUGArDawg

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2008
Also...as I'm new to the jailbroken scene, I've noticed that if I apply a theme then tiny little customizations, like a different AT&T logo or something, are overwritten by the new theme.

How do I "merge" a theme but also implement the new logo?

mavis

macrumors 601
Jul 30, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Also...as I'm new to the jailbroken scene, I've noticed that if I apply a theme then tiny little customizations, like a different AT&T logo or something, are overwritten by the new theme.

How do I "merge" a theme but also implement the new logo?
Just put the 'tiny little customizations' above the main theme in the list in Winterboard. Think of it like sheets of paper - whatever is on top (the top of the list) will appear 'on top of' whatever is below it on the list. This is also how you can quickly swap wallpapers (while leaving icons/docks/badges/etc intact) - just make a new subfolder in your Themes directory called 'My Favorite WP' or whatever, and in that folder put your wallpaper (named Wallpaper.png) ... Now, in Winterboard, move the 'My Favorite WP' theme to the top of the list, and activate it. You'll have your custom wallpaper, with your theme icons and stuff. Yay.

sUGArDawg

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2008
Just put the 'tiny little customizations' above the main theme in the list in Winterboard. Think of it like sheets of paper - whatever is on top (the top of the list) will appear over whatever is below it on the list. This is also how you can quickly swap wallpapers (while leaving icons/docks/badges/etc intact) - just make a new subfolder in your Themes directory called 'My Favorite WP' or whatever, and in that folder put your wallpaper (named Wallpaper.png) ... Now, in Winterboard, move the 'My Favorite WP' theme to the top of the list, and activate it. You'll have your custom wallpaper, with your theme icons and stuff. Yay.

LOL wow easy

enophi1

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2008
UK
Just put the 'tiny little customizations' above the main theme in the list in Winterboard. Think of it like sheets of paper - whatever is on top (the top of the list) will appear 'on top of' whatever is below it on the list. This is also how you can quickly swap wallpapers (while leaving icons/docks/badges/etc intact) - just make a new subfolder in your Themes directory called 'My Favorite WP' or whatever, and in that folder put your wallpaper (named Wallpaper.png) ... Now, in Winterboard, move the 'My Favorite WP' theme to the top of the list, and activate it. You'll have your custom wallpaper, with your theme icons and stuff. Yay.

I am a little confused over how to apply the icons, I can ssh into my iphone ans put a custom folder of wallpaper, dock into /library/themes and then it shows up on winterboard

but how do the icons work? which directory location do they go into?

*sigh* I got this the other day and I have now had a memory leak

Oh and thank you for the winterboard tip! I never knew that :)

fireshot91

macrumors 601
Jul 31, 2008
Northern VA
wanna actually post it? lol, and up there^^^ how do I get a time changing background? can somebody write me the script or something?

sUGArDawg

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2008

OK...epiphany! I just downloaded Cyberduck and learned a little SSH w/ the iPhone...now I know how to change everything myself....

I've created a monster

Bear Hunter

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2008
Find a copy of Transmit. It is way better than cyberduck and I prefer it over Netatalk because you don't have to have two finder windows open.

sUGArDawg

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2008
Yeah I saw Transmit but Cyberduck is easily found free, so that's the course I chose

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
Blue - I like your lockscreen. Is that Intelliscreen you're using?

Doesn't the "Tap to Unlock" make it easy to accidentally unlock your phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.