Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bill4588

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2006
Kennesaw, GA
i was SUPPOSED to get my macbook last night after graduation but for some CRAZY reason I didnt and im upset.....greatly upset....so I still have my Windows Machine :eek:

840quadra

Staff member
Feb 1, 2005
Twin Cities Minnesota
To add to my earlier posted 840av

Powermac 8500, Powermac G3 (with G4 upgrade), iBook G4, Powermac G5.

Attachments

• 8500.jpg
    8500.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Powermac G3.jpg
    Powermac G3.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 124
  • ibook G4 .jpg
    ibook G4 .jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 136

adom

macrumors 6502
May 27, 2006
UK
G5 iMac 2.1Ghz with an extra gig of RAM in the only free slot! Running good for a cool 7 months now!! Bring on the Intel upgrade in December! :p :D

picture15qv.png

iSaint

macrumors 603
bill4588 said:
i was SUPPOSED to get my macbook last night after graduation but for some CRAZY reason I didnt and im upset.....greatly upset....so I still have my Windows Machine :eek:

One of the kids in my youth group got mad at her mother because she told her she didn't get her cell phone. Her mom told her she had decided to give it to her this fall when her daughter went to school. Her mom gave her the cell phone after graduation. Yes she was embarrassed.

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
I finally got an extra 1GB RAM stick that works... so far at least...

Attachments

• Bilde 1.png
    Bilde 1.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 115

plb

macrumors newbie
May 28, 2006
Hi,

Do you know why on some computer running 10.4.6, startup disk is not showing in about your mac. My father and I bought the same day at the same shop a MBP 1,83. Mine is showing startup disk, my father's no. Both computers are up to date and permissions repaired.

Any answer ?

Thanks

nospleen

macrumors 68030
Dec 8, 2002
Texas
iGary said:
I thought you had a MacBook?

I knew you would bust me! ;) The first one had a battery that would not charge, the second one had the hinge issue that you heard. I took it back and I was going to chance it one more time, but, they were all sold out. I just decided to get the MBP and hope for the best. Not having two mortgages has an upside! lol... The funny thing is I miss that little booger. (macbook, not the two mortgage payments.)

iGary

Original poster
May 26, 2004
Randy's House
nospleen said:
I knew you would bust me! ;) The first one had a battery that would not charge, the second one had the hinge issue that you heard. I took it back and I was going to chance it one more time, but, they were all sold out. I just decided to get the MBP and hope for the best. Not having two mortgages has an upside! lol... The funny thing is I miss that little booger. (macbook, not the two mortgage payments.)

I think you hold the MR record for "Most Macs Owned in a Year." :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.