Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KattDaDon

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 6, 2011
Well the title says it all. Want more friends on BBM, everyone who just wants more friends on BBM post your pins

Last edited:

Serelus

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2009
Vm9pZA
You do realise that it's like giving away your number, this is why I hated BBM in my country and I welcomed whatsapp. Every single teenage girl was leaving their BBM everywhere just because she is able to delete the person if she doesn't like that person. It's crave for attention, if you wanna talk to strangers there's omegle.

Besides there's a "high demand" so most of us are probably waiting in line.

rtomyj

macrumors 6502a
Sep 3, 2012
Well the title says it all. Want more friends on BBM, everyone who just wants more friends on BBM post your pins:

#BBM PIN: 79289728 :D
Are you a girl that's around 20 years old?
If not then, naw.
If you have a daughter around 20 though... That'd be great. #

KattDaDon

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 6, 2011
You do realise that it's like giving away your number, this is why I hated BBM in my country and I welcomed whatsapp. Every single teenage girl was leaving their BBM everywhere just because she is able to delete the person if she doesn't like that person. It's crave for attention, if you wanna talk to strangers there's omegle.

Besides there's a "high demand" so most of us are probably waiting in line.

It's actually not. It's using a pin, just like iMessage uses your email and Kik as well. It's a safe way to not giving your number out but I know what you mean. I know a lot of people on a waiting list but i've signed up during the rumor for the latest news and download updates from the BlackBerry website

----------

Are you a girl that's around 20 years old?
If not then, naw.
If you have a daughter around 20 though... That'd be great. ��

Lol! I am not but thats why I made this so other people can share and communicate with other people, and make new friends

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
I loved BBM when I had a BB. I just joined the waiting list . How does it work once you'r in ? How do you get a PIN ?

Last edited:

LordQ

Suspended
Sep 22, 2012
BBM? ...Really?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 350

KattDaDon

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 6, 2011
I loved BBM when I had a BB. I just joined the waiting list . How does it work once you'r in ? How do you get a PIN ?

To get your Pin once your in just tap on your display name and your pin will be at the bottom

----------

Someone just added me and now I can't find them lol. Anyways someone should make a Macrumors only chat in BBM.

Lol! Tap on the 3 dashes at the bottom and go to invites

nutmac

macrumors 603
Mar 30, 2004
Well the title says it all. Want more friends on BBM, everyone who just wants more friends on BBM post your pins
What exactly do you intend to talk about?

I can see it now...

KattDaDon: Hey!

SomeRandomBBMUser: Yo

KattDaDon: So BBM for iOS man

SomeRandomBBMUser: Yeah, finally

KattDaDon: So where are you located?

SomeRandomBBMUser: Cleveland

KattDaDon: Like Drew Carey?

SomeRandomBBMUser: Yeah

KattDaDon: Cool

KattDaDon

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 6, 2011
What exactly do you intend to talk about?

I can see it now...

KattDaDon: Hey!

SomeRandomBBMUser: Yo

KattDaDon: So BBM for iOS man

SomeRandomBBMUser: Yeah, finally

KattDaDon: So where are you located?

SomeRandomBBMUser: Cleveland

KattDaDon: Like Drew Carey?

KattDaDon: Cool

So much for making new friends is a problem but no. You don't necessarily have to add my pin but you can add other peoples pins. What ya'll talk about all depends on you and the other person but posting your pins is just to make new friends, talk to new people especially if you maybe bored or just in general wanna quick chat with someone. It may be for the time being but you don't really have to keep that person as a contact you know though. Theres a block and delete contact button.

haxrnick

macrumors 6502a
Aug 4, 2011
Seattle
what exactly do you intend to talk about?

I can see it now...

Kattdadon: Hey!

Somerandombbmuser: Yo

kattdadon: So bbm for ios man

somerandombbmuser: Yeah, finally

kattdadon: So where are you located?

Somerandombbmuser: Cleveland

kattdadon: Like drew carey?

Somerandombbmuser: Yeah

kattdadon: Cool

somerandombbmuser: Yeah

a+

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.