Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

weird_method

Contributor
Oct 4, 2021
Surfshark VPN - 84% off and 2 months free
It's the best VPN I've ever used...

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
Anyone (in the Apple ecosystem) looking for an excellent password manager should take a look at Strongbox. Great app with regular updates and solid tech support. The lifetime license is on sale right now for $79 for all devices.

Reactions: bsmr

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
iMazing is 50% OFF directly from the developer and gives you powerful abilities when interacting with your iPhone. Updated above.

parameter

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2004
Arizona
Anyone (in the Apple ecosystem) looking for an excellent password manager should take a look at Strongbox. Great app with regular updates and solid tech support. The lifetime license is on sale right now for $79 for all devices.

My 1Password subscription ends tomorrow. I'm looking to move, 1P8 is horrible on Mac.

I know there are dedicated threads with 500 pages of discussion and suggestions. But since this is a holiday, would you make the jump from 1P to Strongbox? I haven't use SB before.

Reactions: bsmr

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
My 1Password subscription ends tomorrow. I'm looking to move, 1P8 is horrible on Mac.

I know there are dedicated threads with 500 pages of discussion and suggestions. But since this is a holiday, would you make the jump from 1P to Strongbox? I haven't use SB before.
I used to use 1Password and have been very pleased with Strongbox.

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
Write.as, a beautiful distraction-free platform to start a new blog, is offering 25% OFF their Pro plan.

bogdanw

macrumors 68030
Mar 10, 2009
Little Snitch, from Objective Development
-50% for upgrades too
Little Snitch.jpg

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
For those needing a fast charger for your iPhone PM, I can't imagine a better one than the 511 30W from Anker. It's on an Amazon Black Friday deal @ $15.99. It's super compact with a foldable plug.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.