Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
---------------

I believe Blue Planet is 1 (possibly 2) discs, meanwhile Planet Earth is a 4 (possibly 5) disc set. I have Planet Earth and it makes for HOURS of amazing viewing, I plan on buying Blue Planet for my gf for xmas, though. if your gift-giver wants to fork over the extra cash, I'd definitely go with Planet Earth!

It's my parents and it is by far the most inexpensive item I could have listed. I refrain from asking for the $1500 lenses and such. :)

xpjx

macrumors newbie
Aug 12, 2008
Baltimore, MD
if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost and was it worth the money? i'm somewhat in the market for an HDTV around 30" or less and LG products are overall dependable.

Don't mind at all, I've been shopping around for the best deals for Black Friday and found the 32LG70 32" 1080p Full HDTV at 6ave.com for $899 minus a 25% off coupon I found snooping for deals online, so the total came to $674.25 (free UPS Ground Shipping) which I think is a great price for a 1080p TV. I did my research on 6ave.com and their customer service reviews are mixed but the quality of their merchandise seems to be pretty good. I haven't received the delivery yet, it should be here by Thursday, Friday at the latest (shipping from NY to MD). All-in-all this seems to be the best price online.

I just checked the item again on 6ave.com and the price has lowered but the coupon code I used is no-longer accepted for this item, the new price is $795. Here's the code, in case you find a TV you like and the coupon code is accepted: AFLTV25

Good luck!

Nicolecat

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2008
My new Pumas... :D

Attachments

• mypumas.jpg
    mypumas.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 69

Nicolecat

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2008
NICE!

If ya dont mind, how much?

Not at all...

They were $59.99
and 50% off.
So, $30 and some change.

I've been looking for a pair of pumas for a while...and had a hell of a time finding these online when I got back.
Right after I bought them, I saw them at another store for full price.
So, I don't know if they've been discontinued or not.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.