Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

backsidetailsli

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 1, 2006
Toronto!
this might be interesting. im not too sure how many of you make your own icons. but if you do post them here for all to see. if you would like, post a link or attach the icons to share.

i bring to you 3 icons that i made in photoshop:

BloodFinder

Worn System

my last is just to show, if you want it ask. i made it for my desktop. its my new hardrive i bought. Western Digital Mybook 250gig

IF ANYONE HAS IDEAS FOR AN ICON, LET ME KNOW.

MacSA

macrumors 68000
Jun 4, 2003
UK
A Mars Rover Icon :D :

5_640x480.jpg

http://athena1.cornell.edu/gallery/wallpaper.html

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
SeVeN said:
i dont know how to make icons. :(
Well, you could just make transparent pngs/gifs or any other format in your favourite image processor and then use something like pic2icon to make icon of it.

If you have Developer Tools installed you could also look into Icon Composer.app (you'll find it in /Developer/Applications/Utilities/).

If you have Photoshop, and want Windows compatible ico files, you may also try Telegraphic's icoformat.

But most of all you need an idea... ;)

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
backsidetailsli said:
this might be interesting. im not too sure how many of you make your own icons. but if you do post them here for all to see. if you would like, post a link or attach the icons to share.

i bring to you 3 icons that i made in photoshop:

BloodFinder

Worn System

my last is just to show, if you want it ask. i made it for my desktop. its my new hardrive i bought. Western Digital Mybook 250gig

IF ANYONE HAS IDEAS FOR AN ICON, LET ME KNOW.
I love the Mybook one, got it in blue? I have the larger drive and it's blue!

backsidetailsli

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 1, 2006
Toronto!
jessica. said:
I love the Mybook one, got it in blue? I have the larger drive and it's blue!
i dont have any othervariations of this icon. but if i have time i can make it for you. is it the white with blue circlelight?

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
backsidetailsli said:
i dont have any othervariations of this icon. but if i have time i can make it for you. is it the white with blue circlelight?
No it is black with the blue circle.
Thanks!

.mp3 said:
I made a black iMac, click here to download.

iMac.png
That is sexy! They should have a black imac.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.