Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Here's mine for May.
201605.jpg

Link: https://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/details/4006/cameron_lake.html

kazmac

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2010
Any place but here or there....
This happy fellah... one my favorite martial arts performers, Lo Mang. Lo always makes me smile. Alas, I have no idea what film / show this still is from and hope to eventually find whatever it is.

Attachments

• May desktop.jpg
    May desktop.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 263

bhtwo

macrumors 65816
Dec 31, 2012
Oxford UK
After nearly a year...
Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 19.27.18.png

I cannot stress enough how much I hate this so called UI... Yosemite - more like Yosershite. El Crapitan is no betterer.

I'm working in an office with Snowleopard... what a relief! So lovely to hook into, and the aqua elements are superb!

if someone made this theme for flavours I would be dissapointed.

I actually hate my mac.

Last edited:

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
After nearly a year...
View attachment 630153

I cannot stress enough how much I hate this so called UI... Yosemite - more like Yosershite. El Crapitan is no betterer.

I'm working in an office with Snowleopard... what a relief! So lovely to hook into, and the aqua elements are superb!

I actually hate my mac.
I set this classical blue as my university PC profile background, after they patch the loophole allowing students to store arbitrary files on server.
This colour comes with Windows Server 2008 R2 as desktop background by default.

Well, I hate Yosemite and El Capitan not because such flat icons etc, but the stability.

Micky Do

macrumors 68020
Aug 31, 2012
a South Pacific island
Mavericks? Rebel.

Nope……. With no iDevices in my simple life, just a single early 2009 Mac Mini, there seems little benefit to be had from updating beyond Mountain Lion.

Until fibre was installed in the neighbourhood recently, it would have taken almost forever to do the update using the so called 3G wireless connection I had anyway. I got the Apple dealer in town to do the upgrade to Mountain Lion for me when they installed another 4 GB RAM a few years back.

Micky Do

macrumors 68020
Aug 31, 2012
a South Pacific island
After nearly a year...
View attachment 630153

I actually hate my mac.

I set this classical blue as my university PC profile background, after they patch the loophole allowing students to store arbitrary files on server.
This colour comes with Windows Server 2008 R2 as desktop background by default.

Well, I hate Yosemite and El Capitan not because such flat icons etc, but the stability.

I too like the classic blue, which takes me back to university days of using the original Mac, however monotone is a bit too bland. I find some desktops to be way too busy. Some variation of shade and low key features is more my style.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.