Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

buttongerald

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 29, 2016
St. John's, Newfoundland
April showers bring May flowers... which is true in my province as it pretty much rained everyday throughout the month of April. Here's hoping that bright sunny days lie ahead! Despite it pouring rain as I create this topic.

Anyway, on one of the two nicer days we had the last few weeks, I captured a shot of this furry little tree friend, and the photo proved to make a nice desktop wallpaper.

May Screenshot.png

Start sharing!

NordicBoots

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2019
Running High Sierra (10.13.6) with cDock, Dark Boot, Menu Bar Tint, LiteIcon, Itsycal, XtraFinder, Displaperture, GeekTool and ColorFlow icons.
With grateful thanks to allan.nyholm, Princess Cake, redheeler, Mardanov and many many others.
Something went wrong?
This is the dekstop in thumbnail.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-01 at 00.06.46.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-01 at 00.06.46.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 670
Last edited:

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
Running High Sierra (10.13.6) with cDock, Dark Boot, Menu Bar Tint, LiteIcon, Itsycal, XtraFinder, Displaperture, GeekTool and ColorFlow icons.
With grateful thanks to allan.nyholm, Princess Cake, redheeler, Mardanov and many many others.
Something went wrong?
This is the dekstop in thumbnail.
You're welcome. And man, that's a colorful cDock theme! :)

Reactions: NordicBoots

macOS Lynx

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2019
Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 11.12.01 PM.png

After 5 years of not having a Mac (or even a laptop) my college graduation present is a brand new M1 13" MacBook Pro. macOS has DEFINITELY changed since the High Sierra days. Very happy to be back on the Mac train though!

To celebrate having a Mac again, I'm using the default dynamic Big Sur wallpaper. I have my Dock and Menu Bar set to auto hide (I like this mode a lot because it lets me fully focus on my work).

Last edited:

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
@mrsmith1 looks very homely in that I thought at first glance it was taken around here where I live. I gather now that it isn't :)
The lake and the city in the horizon and the greens - all just around the corner. The electrical masts / power lines not so much.

Last edited:

mrsmith1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 20, 2017
Nottingham, England
@mrsmith1 looks very homely in that I thought at first glance it was taken around here where I live. I gather now that it isn't :)
The lake the in the horizon and the greens - all just around the corner. The electrical masts / power lines not so much.
It’s the River Trent in Nottingham. I took the photo on a walk with my wife last week.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.