Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TyPod

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Having some trouble with changing icons on the iMac.. It's sad that Candybar no longer works if you update to Mavericks... :(
EDIT: Never mind! Had to completely shut down my iMac for the icons to change~ o:

Having the same problem with my MBP. Restarted my machine and still not changed.

iPoopeh

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2010
Having the same problem with my MBP. Restarted my machine and still not changed.

Did you try completely shutting down your MBP? I simply restarted my iMac and nothing happened, but when I shut it down and turned it back on, the icons worked.:eek:

kazmac

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2010
Any place but here or there....
very nice desktops

Dark characters lately...

here's mine.

Attachments

• NovDesktop.png
    NovDesktop.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 143

SunilD

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2013
My desktop for november

My screenshot for november

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Chaotic567 How do i get the side information bar that you have on my laptop?

aham23

macrumors regular
Oct 31, 2011
im sure i will get chastized, but how do i take a pic in iPhoto and resize it properly for my iMac 21.5 desktop background? cant seem to figure out the right resolution or resize so they look crisp and clear. much thanks.

ghboard2010

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2010
Somewhere
What happened to Attachment management?

I wanted contribute my desktops for the month, however I cannot attach the image. What gives here, Apple releases a new version of its operating system and things start to disappear. Anybody have a problem with uploading an attachment to their postings ?!? :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.