Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

irregardless

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
all around you
Inspired by LifeClever's friday post, i went and dressed up like a Mac, using the clothes I had on hand.

This will definitely be this year's Halloween costume.

Now, let's see yours. Dress up like a Mac (or PC) and post the pictures here. Use any iteration from the ads.

HungrySeacow

macrumors regular
Jan 11, 2006
West Palm Beach
irregardless said:
Inspired by LifeClever's friday post, i went and dressed up like a Mac, using the clothes I had on hand.

This will definitely be this year's Halloween costume.

Now, let's see yours. Dress up like a Mac (or PC) and post the pictures here. Use any iteration from the ads.
You are nuts... If you showed up at my house dressed like that, I wouldn't even get it unless you had the PC with you :p

pknz

macrumors 68020
Mar 22, 2005
NZ
Oh boy! Im so Apple, I always walk around with my hands in my pockets and thumbs out. Oh boy oh boy.

Cloudgazer

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2005
RSA
I wasn't sure what to expect when checking out this thread.

I'm assuming you 'mac' costume is only a costume because you dress like a PC the rest of the time.

Yes, No?

jive

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2006
Scotland
You sir, are a genius! I applaud you, but I am slightly disappointed that you didn't dress up as an giant iMac...

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
I'm disappointed. I was expecting to see you in a big cardboard box decorated as an SE/30, including your big smiley face poking through the middle of the screen.

:(

irregardless

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
all around you
i don't know if it's just a venerable casual style or if apple's late to the party, but that's been my general mode of fashion since around my senior year of college. and i certainly wouldn't consider myself trendy or stylish. "respectable goob" is what i go for.

in fact, all the articles in the picture are a couple years old, except the pants, which i bought last month to replace a similar pair that had gotten holes in the knees.

oh, and for halloween, my wife is going to be an ipod.

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
Well at least we now know what the kids will look like if Brad and an iMac G4 ever get it on :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.