Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jae Hokes

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 12, 2011
I'm sure there are many other posts in this forum as to what apps people use, but this post is for apps that people may not know about or don't get the credit they deserve! Please don't post Angry Birds or Evernote or anything off the "Top 25" for that matter - I'm talking about apps people may have never known about if they didn't read about it here! You could post any app from games to productivity - I myself am actually look for a great MMO or real time strategy game - or even regular single player along the lines of say Tiny Tower? Any suggestions?

himynameiscody

macrumors 6502a
Oct 9, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Pulse

ap3604

macrumors 68000
Jan 11, 2011
1a. Waze

Best GPS app out there imo, and its FREE. Even if Navigon was free I would still use Waze instead. That's how good it is.

1b. Greedy Spiders

Amazing $0.99 puzzler game that I feel is better than all of the greats. Id take it over Angry Birds, Tiny Wings, Cut the Rope, Jetpack Joyride, etc. It's THAT good :)

Last edited:

Jae Hokes

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 12, 2011
I need to look into Zenoia - and pulse news is great I've used it for a while

vaugha

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2011
1a. Waze

Best GPS app out there imo, and its FREE. Even if Navigon was free I would still use Waze instead. That's how good it is.

1b. Greedy Spiders

Amazing $0.99 puzzler game that I feel is better than all of the greats. Id take it over Angry Birds, Tiny Wings, Cut the Rope, Jetpack Joyride, etc. It's THAT good :)

Waze is very good. I agree w/ you there.

davidjearly

macrumors 68020
Sep 21, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
Tweetbot is my favourite underrated app.

"Underrated?", I hear you say. Well, I think it's underrated as it is not the best selling Twitter app on the AppStore. It deserves to be. Fantastic app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.