Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dfndr90

macrumors regular
Nov 27, 2006
Kanji Flip

I would have to say Kanji Flip. I am teaching myself Japanese, and this app follows the JLPT format which is the official Japanese learning format. I even emailed the developer about some glitches and he emailed me back quickly and stated what fixes are coming. He also asked if I would want to be one of his testers as Apple will allow him to give out 100 free "beta" apps. I may take him up on it.

slapguts

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2008
May I ask how? How that went down? Were you somehow able to see HER computer screen on the phone and toggle between it and the phone call?

Speakerphone and wi-fi. Just hit the home button during a call.

igmolinav

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2005
Hi,

WeDict is one of my favorite applications. Unfortunately, I can't upload it to my unlocked iPhone version 1.1.4

Unfortunately it is a shame.

Kind regards,

igmolinav.

The iPhone Dude

macrumors newbie
Aug 11, 2008
California
Karmic Cookie

It's smart, it's funny. And its a game... good cookies/fortunes... bad cookies. Love it. supposed to be over 1,000 fortunes. Not there yet. Makes those others fortune cookie apps just look lazy. Sounds are cool too. I'm wanna be a freaking guru!!!

MacGeek7

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2007
I just love the iProcastinate app since I;m a student who procrastinates every day. Very useful for a student. And it's free too,

I just downloaded iProcastinate to see what it is like and I must say I am rather impressed by it - thanks for this!

bdsmyth

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2007
For me its ....

Bubble Bash
MotionXpoker
Aurora Faint
Bejeweled 2
Brain Challange
Paper Football
Guitar toolkit
Convertor
Critter Crunch
Trism
eWallet

Still waiting for a decent GPS application, and a MMS app of course! I might actually buy those ones :-D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.