Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

snowydog

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 25, 2011
Seen this in another forum, and seeing as I love handwriting I thought you could share yours with us.

Here's mine.

Hate it, but sure ah well.

Ok I can't figure out how to upload it on my iPad, so I will upload it later on when it's morning and I'll be on computer :/

SuperCachetes

macrumors 65816
Nov 28, 2010
Away from you
Okay, I'll play.

photo34c.jpg

David G.

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2007
Alaska
Ohms Law in 6th grade??? You obviously aren't from the U.S. Our crappy schools teach that in 11th and 12th grade if they teach it at all.

I learned about it 6th grade when I lived in Bothell, WA. Then again in 8th here in AK.

Anyway, here's my handwriting...

Attachments

• IMG_0524.jpg
    IMG_0524.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 166

Bernard SG

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2010
There you go!
But I want feed-back or I take it back and replace by a pic of Rick Santorum.

Attachments

• Picture2 020.jpg
    Picture2 020.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 115

snowydog

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 25, 2011
Here's mine - seeing as I didn't include it in the OP because I couldn't figure out how to upload it using my ipad lol! :p

By the way - it's subject to change based on the situation:

Exam = scribble mess like it was on tuesday
class = bored....bits and bobs of words, some scribbles
revision = love making neat notes but by the end of it they end up scribbled and a mess like exams

Attachments

• handwriting.JPG
    handwriting.JPG
    689.7 KB · Views: 191

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
Trust me, if you value your eyesight, and your sanity, you don't want to try to decipher my handwriting. It's a big enough problem for me, and I wrote it.

(Also, as far as my sanity goes...well...that ship has sailed):p

ixodes

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2012
Pacific Coast, USA
Seen this in another forum, and seeing as I love handwriting I thought you could share yours with us.

Upon reading the title of this thread I laughed so hard (at myself). I've been using a MBP & iPhone for so long now, my once decent handwriting has degenerated to scribbles. So much so, I've recently started using a pen & paper for those small notes around the house.

It's time to get legible again :)

wrinkster22

macrumors 68030
Jun 11, 2011
Toronto
My writing: (Note today it was very sloppy)
some of my friends say my writing looks like a girls but everyone really likes it because they say it is pretty neat. IMG_0260.jpg

snowydog

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 25, 2011
Upon reading the title of this thread I laughed so hard (at myself). I've been using a MBP & iPhone for so long now, my once decent handwriting has degenerated to scribbles. So much so, I've recently started using a pen & paper for those small notes around the house.

It's time to get legible again :)

LOL!!!

I'm the same - my exam last Tuesday was the first time I had wrote in a long time haha..

I had been using iPad 2 in class and MBP at home - infact im using the MBP now for my revision notes for next Tues exams..

I have to say - I struggled in my exam there on Tues because I didn't get enough time to write anything and my handwriting was scribbles - my hand ceased up - I think I need some hand exercises to loosen it up before this tuesdays exam

haha

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.