Post your iOS 14 home screen layout

as11ley

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 19, 2013
Loughborough, United Kingdom
As the title says...

Here's mine! Loving the Widgets so far, such a welcome addition.

Also to note, I have actually removed all app icons from my home screen apart from the dock. I have instead decided to use the Siri suggestions widget so it dynamically changes based on the apps I use.

Attachments

drinkingtea

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2016
That looks great!

If anyone has the calendar widget: I’d like to know if it shows your next event, even if it’s days away (like the current Up Next widget).

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Oh man I’m gonna spend way too much time trying to find a layout I like.
That was sort of one of the pro/con type of things with iOS -- you couldn't customize too much and there were times you wanted more, but at the same time you wouldn't have to agonize trying out potentially endless combinations and trying to perfect it all (using those terms somewhat loosely).

s2mike

macrumors 65816
Sep 14, 2015
How did you get the weather widget to show precipitation instead of the forecast. Mine will not :(
Looks like it only shows precipitation when you’re expected to get some within the hour. It’s been raining on and off here all day and sometimes the app shows it coming up and sometimes it doesn’t.

Reactions: johnalan

sawah

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2010
Looks like it only shows precipitation when you’re expected to get some within the hour. It’s been raining on and off here all day and sometimes the app shows it coming up and sometimes it doesn’t.
Interesting thankyou. In forecast mode it cuts off the numbers at the bottom when it’s in that size so I guess I’ll keep it small until they fix that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.