Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iLucas

macrumors 6502
Feb 5, 2011
Indiana
Heres mine
photodc.png

jellz

macrumors regular
May 5, 2007
I apologize for not knowing how to do this but.......:eek:

How do you guys bunch up apps like that? For example, putting all your games under one "games" icon?

Thanks

Siggen

macrumors 6502
Apr 1, 2011
Oslo, Norway
I apologize for not knowing how to do this but.......:eek:

How do you guys bunch up apps like that? For example, putting all your games under one "games" icon?

Thanks

Hold till they wiggle, drag one atopp of the other.

You cannot create folders in the dock, but you can put an allready created folder down in the dock, and then you can put more icons in it if you want.

-FlyAuburn-

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2010
Here's mine. A little busy but I like it. I'll post the wallpaper too.

Well never mind. How do I post pics to the forum using an iPad? Upload file won't work with the iPad file system or am I missing something?

Last edited:

Agent-P

Contributor
Dec 5, 2009
The Tri-State Area
I use this background on my iPhone 4, IPad 2, andpc desktop. I have always found this image breathtakingly beautiful. A few people have actually seen this on my computer and started using it as their desktop to. It is an image of the eagle nebula.

Looking at it here I feel like I have few too many apps on my first page, but it is also my lock screen, which let's me view it unobstructed. I honestly feel like I am holding a portal into space sometimes.

Care to share the wallpaper? I tried to Google it, but I like your version best.

Agent-P

Contributor
Dec 5, 2009
The Tri-State Area
Just in case anyone is still looking for this, I finally found this picture after checking the other iPad wallpaper thread which is stickied.

Attachments

• Living Dead Tree.jpg
    Living Dead Tree.jpg
    635.6 KB · Views: 183
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.