Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

syuus001

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 4, 2014
:)Hi Guys, recently I brought an iPad air on Amazon. Faster, lighter and very beautiful. Love it so much!!! I’m very nervous about dropping it and wanna buy an iPad air case to protect it. I really want something that does not add much more bulk to the Air but providing protection with an affordable price.
So, do you guys have any recommendation? Which brand of case you are using?Please share your favorite and cost-effective case together with why you like it and a link.Let me see which brands and models are the most popular and I will buy it someday.

anthonybmendel2

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2014
CA
I think this is the best iPad air case I’ve ever brought.
Labato air case
01.jpg
It’s soft, lightweight, and looks very classy, and it protects with sleep/awake function, that’s why I like it. I was so lucky to get in on the pre-order status of this product , when it was only £7.80

It far exceeded my expectations when I received it and I’ve got lots of compliments about the “vintage” look and “where did you find that?” till now.
It looks nice and feel nice. I think this is the best ipad air case at this price.

Prompt: the color is a bit lighter than the picture shows but still very beautiful.Anyway, you will absolutely love this case!:)

Last edited:

henlipoter

macrumors newbie
Feb 28, 2014
I have bought a iPad air case on Case-mate,it feels thick when hold in hand,and more suitable for men,if you are a business man or want a case feels business,this one will be a good choice.You just can get the case on Case-mate official website~~
clip_image002.jpg

mpayne2k

macrumors 6502a
May 12, 2010
I think this is the best iPad air case I’ve ever brought.
Labato air case
It’s soft, lightweight, and looks very classy, and it protects with sleep/awake function, that’s why I like it. I was so lucky to get in on the pre-order status of this product , when it was only £7.80

It far exceeded my expectations when I received it and I’ve got lots of compliments about the “vintage” look and “where did you find that?” till now.
It looks nice and feel nice. I think this is the best ipad air case at this price.

Prompt: the color is a bit lighter than the picture shows but still very beautiful.Anyway, you will absolutely love this case!:)

That looks nice, but I don't think I like the embossed wording on the cover...

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
It amazes me how many are available and for massive amounts of cash.

Personally I chose a look alike to Apples iPad Air Smart Case.

£5 off Amazon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.