Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Speaking of repetition, LOL!

2016-03-08 15.09.33.png
2016-03-11 14.32.26.png

Reactions: Spencerdl

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Yeah, I'm tempted to post every five minutes.
My issue isn't so much frequency as it is variations on a theme. :D

No matter which device (MacPro, MBP, PowerBook G4, iPhone, iPad) the one person featured in all my screenshots is Audrey Meadows. I rarely change my walls, but when I do it always seems to center around her as the subject. ;)

I have the impression (perhaps not mistakenly) that many people are tired of seeing her, no matter what picture I use, LOL!!!! :D

Spencerdl

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2015
Georgia

No matter which device (MacPro, MBP, PowerBook G4, iPhone, iPad) the one person featured in all my screenshots is Audrey Meadows. I rarely change my walls, but when I do it always seems to center around her as the subject. ;)

I have the impression (perhaps not mistakenly) that many people are tired of seeing her, no matter what picture I use, LOL!!!! :D

It's KOOL with me. I believe that you should post what you want and as often as you want as long as you stay within the rules and guidelines.
I'm a Moderator and Ambassador on another site and we welcome our members to post as often as they like as long as it's within the rules and guidelines.
This is the first time I've ever been on a site and got ridiculed along with sarcastic remarks for posting.
Since I'm a retired Police Officer and inactive US Marine, I've learned how to ignore people, knowing that if they were in my presence it would be a totally different story.
Everyone is brave behind a computer screen/desk.
KEEP ON POSTING

violetjune

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2014
Sacramento, CA

I happen to enjoy your wallpapers of Audrey Meadow and your awesome JB themes! Don't change a thing

geta

macrumors 65816
May 18, 2010
The Moon
Since I'm a retired Police Officer and inactive US Marine, I've learned how to ignore people, knowing that if they were in my presence it would be a totally different story.
Everyone is brave behind a computer screen/desk.

Well, thats explain a lot... o_O

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.