Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BrianRW

macrumors newbie
Jun 6, 2016
Blue Springs, MO
I have to say, I have never understood this obsession with "posting your home screen" posts. Otherwise [mostly] useful sites seem to be riddled with noise.

~ Just my opinion ~

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
6899db3ad42cd8db917f2d3c5fa6d1e9.png

Reactions: Spencerdl

timeconsumer

macrumors 68020
Aug 1, 2008
Portland
How did you get the icons like that??
My guess is that it's set to "Zoomed" in Settings -> Display & Brightness -> Display Zoom
Time for a change after so many years I think. My dice, my black Starbucks card and coffee beans.

RPGs and coffee, two of my favorite things…

*Note for @Spencerdl. The black background is from my Bible. Flipped it over. :D

View attachment 640359 View attachment 640360
Very nice, I'm a huge Starbucks fan!

Reactions: eyoungren

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Very nice, I'm a huge Starbucks fan!
Thanks! We've since moved on to a different coffee shop (did not care for the recent Rewards change) but I've always liked the black card they gave me so I used it for this set up.

What you can't tell from the pictures is that the coffee beans in there are awful! Came from a Kona blend that a good friend from Hawaii sent us and we thanked him for it because he's always sending us Kona from different plantations in his area. But it's the first awful Kona we've ever had.

Fortunately, no one can taste the picture, LOL!

Reactions: timeconsumer

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Any love for Titan Quest? Just started up with it.
Ah man, sorry. Never heard about it until now. Don't do a whole lot of video games any more what with wife, kids and all.

That said, my RPG partiality lies towards the pencil/paper Advanced Dungeons & Dragons type of RPGs. Video games kind of co-opted the abbreviation once they became popular. :D

Hence the dice in my wallpaper. :D

Titan Quest does look pretty cool though!

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
I have to say, I have never understood this obsession with "posting your home screen" posts. Otherwise [mostly] useful sites seem to be riddled with noise.

~ Just my opinion ~

People like to share and discuss all aspects on how they use their phones.

This is a lighthearted way too.

Plus for me personally I occasionally come across Apps in the uploaded screenshots that I would have possibly never heard of.
[doublepost=1469344480][/doublepost]

Like the LockScreen wallpaper @Spencerdl

Can you post it please ?

Spencerdl

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2015
Georgia
FSU and it's culture of rape makes for an incredibly offensive lock-screen.
Maybe you need to do more research on other colleges as well. I'm not in the habit of blaming an entire school for the stupidity of a few. It's your problem if you do. If you have any experience living on a college campus, you would know that FSU isn't the only school guilty of this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.