Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
53d2344635fae83f26dd5a64b8539c57.jpg

ARSkemp

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2011
How did u get the iwidget pack? I'm on 8.4 jailbreak and it says it's unsupported on my device.

I keep backups on my computer of my Themes, iWidgets, and other misc folders before I update or get a new phone. Seems to work fine even though it says it is unsupported in Cydia. I know there are (or used to be) ways to trick cydia into thinking you were on a different iOS version, you may have some luck trying that.

TillysWily

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2011
I keep backups on my computer of my Themes, iWidgets, and other misc folders before I update or get a new phone. Seems to work fine even though it says it is unsupported in Cydia. I know there are (or used to be) ways to trick cydia into thinking you were on a different iOS version, you may have some luck trying that.
I will try and find that. Hope they update soon.

TillysWily

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2011
I have saw in a few post on the lock screen instead of it saying "slide to unlock" it just a thumb print. What theme or repo is that in? Thanx

MacManiac76

macrumors 68000
Apr 21, 2007
Arizona
I have saw in a few post on the lock screen instead of it saying "slide to unlock" it just a thumb print. What theme or repo is that in? Thanx

Install LockGlyph in Cydia. It's in the BigBoss repo, one of the default repos already in Cydia just after you jailbreak.

Sal09

macrumors 601
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Nice setup !
What's the tweak for status bar notification ? Protean not work iOS 8.4

Protean is working with custom libstatus bar installed.

Remove the libstatus bar first (this will also uninstall Protean0
Add this repo: elijahandandrew.com/repo/
Install libstatus bar from that repo
Now install Protean
And organize as per your need :)

purcy

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2015
Pennsylvania
Aragon icons by cocco26 just released on beta, and I'm already fully themed.

aragon1.png

aragon2.png

DaRock beats me again on posting first on new beta themes... LOL

Beautiful, anyway to get this now? Also, is there a way to skin apps that normally aren't skinned, like Outlook mail, etc?

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
Beautiful, anyway to get this now? Also, is there a way to skin apps that normally aren't skinned, like Outlook mail, etc?
Yes, can donate to cocco26, and get a beta copy. He adds you cydia number for the full release so you don't have to purchase again. I would link his thread, but modmyi is down currently. Look for Cocco26's Aragon theme thread in new skins forum. You can also make icon requests in the thread, and he will make them for you. He actually made 5 icons for me before I posted my screenshots.;)

Reactions: purcy

purcy

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2015
Pennsylvania
Yes, can donate to cocco26, and get a beta copy. He adds you cydia number for the full release so you don't have to purchase again. I would link his thread, but modmyi is down currently. Look for Cocco26's Aragon theme thread in new skins forum. You can also make icon requests in the thread, and he will make them for you. He actually made 5 icons for me before I posted my screenshots.;)

Thank you so much for your quick reply, as I have been trying to log into modmyi for over an hour. Glad to hear it is not me. I will donate as soon as I can get into modmyi. It is just stunning. Just curious, after you donate can you get it from cyda? how do you install it on phone?

Reactions: erayser

Sital

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2012
New England
Thank you so much for your quick reply, as I have been trying to log into modmyi for over an hour. Glad to hear it is not me. I will donate as soon as I can get into modmyi. It is just stunning. Just curious, after you donate can you get it from cyda? how do you install it on phone?

When he releases it on Cydia, he'll add your Cydia account so you'll be able to download add-ons and updates (and the whole theme if you want to) without having to pay again.

Reactions: purcy
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.