Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MCube74

macrumors 65816
Nov 22, 2010
Hong Kong
Here is a screenshot of my setup at the moment for my iPhone 6s Plus.

Attachments

• ScreenShot.jpg
    ScreenShot.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 240

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
What's the tweak to round out the icons? I tried it at one point and was having some serious choppiness with it installed so I got rid of it.

Edit: I found it. The tweak is called Circa and I'm still getting extreme frame drops in everything on the springboard. Bummer.

Last edited:

kcellup

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2015
My current... needed a landscape background to go with Weatherboard 2... and Springtomize 3 is fun too

J62jQ4i.png

AppleFanatic10

macrumors 68030
Nov 2, 2010
Hawthorne, CA
What's the tweak to round out the icons? I tried it at one point and was having some serious choppiness with it installed so I got rid of it.

Edit: I found it. The tweak is called Circa and I'm still getting extreme frame drops in everything on the springboard. Bummer.

It's a theme called Ace El Cap.

StarkCity

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2013
California

It's a theme called Ace El Cap.

As far as obtaining round icons is concerned, some themes, like Air, have a separate toggle within Anemone, like 'Air-round Icons'. It can be toggled on along with another theme and it will mask them into circles. I use it, and Air Button icons to get a nice effect on every theme. Just in case you didn't know you could mix and match things within anemone.
f0140a3107e9f873b42c57f924f5b9ec.jpg

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
As far as obtaining round icons is concerned, some themes, like Air, have a separate toggle within Anemone, like 'Air-round Icons'. It can be toggled on along with another theme and it will mask them into circles. I use it, and Air Button icons to get a nice effect on every theme. Just in case you didn't know you could mix and match things within anemone.
Wow that looks great!

Can you do it with stock icons? AIR is actually one of the themes I've purchased.

Edit: Works and looks great. Thanks for the idea!

image.png

Last edited:
Reactions: StarkCity

Will22

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011

I've been using it for a while and it works great.
image.png

Reactions: Spencerdl

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
The latest: FL4T1OS 8 theme with AIR Buttonicons.

image.png

I really wish there was a way I could shift the springboard icons down to fill that black space. I don't understand why they're sitting so high to almost be touching the status bar icons.

Reactions: Spencerdl
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.