Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ifti

macrumors 68040
Dec 14, 2010
UK
For use with my PS5 - removing the console from the living room and moving it upstairs to my room to get away from the kids ;) lol
Also picked up a monitor arm as well to get rid of the hideous stand it comes with.
Now on the lookout for a good noise cancelling headset, and I'm all set!

Reactions: erayser

Matz

macrumors 65816
Apr 25, 2015
Rural Southern Virginia
65782664-B424-44DB-9078-047C435F7AB5_1200x.png

Should arrive today. I normally don't get excited about t-shirts, but felt that this is one I would wear.

I find Paul Harrell to be a refreshing counterpoint to much of the shooting community on youtube. His dry wit, non-macho demeanor, and lengthy videos put some off, but he is first and foremost a teacher.

He has pancreatic cancer. It doesn't look good for him.

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
@AZhappyjack I was rooting for your team yesterday... out of respect for beating us this year. We beat Alabama last year in the Sweet 16 game. Luckily, we moved on to the Sweet 16 again this year. I'll let you guess my Alma Mater... hahaha... pretty obvious. :p

BTW... your fanbase and student section are pretty impressive.

Reactions: AZhappyjack

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
@AZhappyjack I was rooting for your team yesterday... out of respect for beating us this year. We beat Alabama last year in the Sweet 16 game. Luckily, we moved on to the Sweet 16 again this year. I'll let you guess my Alma Mater... hahaha... pretty obvious. :p

BTW... your fanbase and student section are pretty impressive.
Gotta be the San Diego State Aztecs...

Yeah, the fan base is growing... next year could be rough... we're losing McGlothan and Grant-Foster to graduation. Hope Bryce can recruit to fill those big shoes... and hope we don't lose Bryce for a while... I think he's got potential to coach at a P4 school.

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
Gotta be the San Diego State Aztecs...

Yeah, the fan base is growing... next year could be rough... we're losing McGlothan and Grant-Foster to graduation. Hope Bryce can recruit to fill those big shoes... and hope we don't lose Bryce for a while... I think he's got potential to coach at a P4 school.
You got it... Yah... the Head coach carousel already started in our conference too. What sucks is, we were about to get voted into a P5 conference until the Pac 12 collapsed. It's okay... we consistently beat P4/5 schools, and regularly make it to the dance for the last decade.

Matz

macrumors 65816
Apr 25, 2015
Rural Southern Virginia
Not my latest purchase, but a recent one.

A 19oz framing hammer, by Milwaukee. I made the mistake of loaning my old one out to someone who didn't understand how to properly use a hammer. He managed to break the handle.

The good news is, I actually like the new one better than the old one.

IMG_8143.jpeg

Dowjohnny

macrumors 6502a
Jul 5, 2011
Germany
Not my latest purchase, but a recent one.

A 19oz framing hammer, by Milwaukee. I made the mistake of loaning my old one out to someone who didn't understand how to properly use a hammer. He managed to break the handle.

The good news is, I actually like the new one better than the old one.
Two things to never lend out: tools and women ;)

• Haha
Reactions: icanhazmac and Matz

Lioness~

macrumors 68030
Apr 26, 2017
Mars
Bought these instead of HomePod mini's - NO Siri to ever disturb my meditations again - and with physical adjustments buttons.
Creative speakers are of a very good quality in my opinion - I’ve had 2 sets of speakers since late 90’s, and never had the slightest of trouble. They’re still of fairly good quality considering their age. Much better than HomePod mini’s at least.

Will see if I can put my 2x HomePod together with the 2x mini’s on short term. But I will sell them all off later on, to get rid of possible interference of Siri. Rather upgrade and buy more of Creative’s speaker system.

1712173098848.jpeg

The.316

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2010
25100 GR
So we got married a few months ago, and we (I) did some spending.

Got the MX Mechanical keyboard. Pretty sweet. I got this model because I use the keyboard for my Mac Mini, and my work laptop, and swith inputs.

61++ok6AqtL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Got me and the wife tickets to the Lord of the Rings concert in Athens. Its a dream of mine to see that. Very excited about it!

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 4.41.54 AM.png

And probably the most excited I have ever been, aside from personal accomplishments, is going to see Coldplay in Athens on June 8th. It is an absolute dream of mine to see them. I am getting emotional just typing this out. These tickets are my recent purchase, unless you consider July of last year recent 😆

361928981_672117671605838_8918884683416700897_n-1068x1034.jpg

Reactions: DMG35 and erayser

BotchQue

macrumors 6502
Dec 22, 2019
Inflation has been on the mind of all Yanks for awhile, not me so much, but this week some things hit home.
Monday I went to the mall to get a watch battery replaced. $42. WTFF???
Tuesday I got my taxes done, and this year I timed her: total time, eleven minutes. $430. WTFF???
Tuesday night I paid two bills, plus wanted to write out two checks to the tax people, but I ran out of checks.
Today (Wed) I went to the credit union to order more checks: two boxes of 80 checks, $57. WTFF???

Tomorrow, I’m staying in bed; won’t even open the curtains.

Reactions: splifingate

splifingate

macrumors 65816
Nov 27, 2013
ATL
Inflation has been on the mind of all Yanks for awhile, not me so much, but this week some things hit home.
Monday I went to the mall to get a watch battery replaced. $42. WTFF???
Tuesday I got my taxes done, and this year I timed her: total time, eleven minutes. $430. WTFF???
Tuesday night I paid two bills, plus wanted to write out two checks to the tax people, but I ran out of checks.
Today (Wed) I went to the credit union to order more checks: two boxes of 80 checks, $57. WTFF???

Tomorrow, I’m staying in bed; won’t even open the curtains.

IAWTP.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.