Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

youngplaya0228

macrumors regular
Jan 16, 2008
Texas
samsung-i620-slider-smartphone.jpg

Samsung i600. Didn't know how much it would suck going back to physical buttons until i went back to this

Dmac77

macrumors 68020
Jan 2, 2008
Michigan
My 1.5 year old iPhone 3G.

It has a crap load of dust under the screen, 5 cracks around the dock connector, a no longer working vibrate switch, 4 cracks on the screen, and it occasionally goes into airplane mode for no reason even after numerous restores.

Can't wait to get rid of the iPhone from hell.

-Don

QuarterSwede

macrumors G3
Oct 1, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
Original iPhone 8GB as I sold my mint white 3G.

I'm having to deal with crappy EDGE coverage (3G coverage 5 bars good here), syncing with half the storage and the bottom 20px not responding to touch which means I pretty much have to use just about every app in landscape. It's really hard to go back to 3.1.3 after using iOS 4 with multitasking and home wallpapers. I had my springboard down to 2 pages because of how great folders are and multitasking is brilliant. Oh well, it'll be way worth it next week and way smoother on the A4.

dZp

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2006
Sold my trusty old 3G and am now using this... only when no one is looking!

Attachments

• limbo_.jpg
    limbo_.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 72

Bakakage

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2009
I'm trying to resist the urge to plug my sim into my old razr, but I don't wanna risk unlimited. Sucks being totally phoneless, I got to resort to my landline now.

makefunnyfaces

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2010
West Virginia
I'm going to wait to sell my iPhone 3G S. I have an old black Razr, but I don't think I could handle not having a smart phone for a week. I pretty much do everything on it. :mad:

Actually, I've thought about not even selling it. Keep it to use as a limbo phone when they introduce a new phone next year. We shall see!

danpass

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 27, 2009
Glory
Question, if I sell my 3Gs and use a limbo phone for a while, will that drop my unlimited data plan?

Its been answered a few times but the answer I got from the ATT rep I spoke with is that as long as you don't go in and change the IMEI in the plan there will be no changes.

I sold my iPhone and called in a day later to make certain that nothing would be changed and to please note my account accordingly.

Yesterday when I (finally) got my pre-order in the Unlimited plan was right there "Unlimited $30" and it went thru clean.

I'll be calling in periodically to make sure :D

apple3g040193

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2009
some old crappy nokia with the back plate missing so the battery falls out when I close the phone

Attachments

• terrible.jpg
    terrible.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 54
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.