Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

youthpastor

macrumors newbie
Feb 13, 2006
heres a pic from my cramped dorm room
over summer ill be adding another 19in monitor, a studio set of headphones, and a hackintosh if apple doesnt make a MMMM
281636509_kmzef-L.jpg

from left to right you have my macbook, dell 2007wfphc, logitech s530 keyboard and mouse, ipod touch, wii, freeagent 320gb time machine hd, maxtor 750gb media hd, wii, jbl ipod dock speakers, nano for running, and a canon mp460 all in one under the desk.

How did you get that silver/grey look near your keyboard and on the button near trackpad?

bluedoggiant

macrumors 68030
Jul 13, 2007
MD & ATL,GA
I love the great setup you have. Truly jealous. I love how you made such great use of your wall, where did u get those awesome shelves, a link would be great.
What is the roll down screen for in the top left corner.

We do the same thing, except with paper, if your in the basement, and if you've got 62" HDTV's (ok, ill stop showing off :p), putting paper is quite necessary for privacy and such, and light will still pass through.

Mac Mini is here!!

Hi-res! Click!

How is that couch/bed setup going? I never really got the point.

TK B$K

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2007
Portland OR
@bluedoggiant

what do you mean? its a futon/couch thing next to my bed. haha but since you dont under stand.... i sit on the couch to surf/game and i sleep in my bed to dream/relax. tada!

mediacoretex

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2008
Got a new MBP as i was sick of my Dell...
Network has HP Procurve 2524, at&t fttp 10/1.5 service from ONT and into 2wire, APE on 2wires DMZ, 500GB HD for APE, ViaTalk VOIP ATA

Attachments

• IMG_3907.JPG
    IMG_3907.JPG
    981 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_3905.JPG
    IMG_3905.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 382

OnTrack Studios

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2008
Orlando, FL
The collection

Some nice setups on here!! Here's my little collection so far:

MacBook Pro 15" 2.16GHZ 2GB RAM 80GB HD // OSX Tiger

mac4.jpg

Mac G3 256 RAM // OSX Panther
(I have the 20+ Inch CRT Display that matches but its just too big, its in the garage lol)

mac8.jpg

mac2.jpg

iBook G3 500MHZ 256 RAM 18GB HD // OSX Tiger

mac6.jpg

mac5.jpg

iMac G3 Blue or Indigo i think it's called // OSX Panther

mac3.jpg

iPod 30GB // iPod Touch 8GB // iPod Nano 4GB

mac1.jpg

-------

studio6small.jpg

studio5small.jpg

Antimatter

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2007
I'm toying with the idea of having my iMac set up next to my desk.

Attachments

• IMG_0824.JPG
    IMG_0824.JPG
    914.6 KB · Views: 338

OnTrack Studios

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2008
Orlando, FL
lol I'm actually in the process of trying to squeeze my iMac somewhere. I love it too much to keep it in the closet. Im on my iBook right now. It's hooked up to my 19" external. The MacBook is gone for repair.

sunquai

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2007
my setup

I mainly use my mac on my bed or in the kitchen while I'm bored stirring a pot so I like to keep things simple. I plan on setting up 5.1 sound in my room so I can listen to my music properly, but still be able to unplug it easily and keep it mobile when I want. Any one else have some other ideas?
n622192594_818911_9405.jpg

OnTrack Studios

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2008
Orlando, FL
I saw someone turn an iMac into a fishbowl, that was pretty sweet. I guess the only use I could think of for one of those now....

yea i was lookin at those. lol there's a thread about it on here. that is pretty much all you can do with it. i got it for free a few years ago and i've only turned in out once or twice. the first time was to reinstall the OS because the previous owner forgot the administrator password so i couldn't login.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.