Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

harry454

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2007
Heres mine :D

20"/2.66/ 4 GB/320 GB/ATI HD 2600 Pro 256 MB
8 GB iPhone
750 GB Ministack V3
500 GB Western Digital Mybook
Logitech MX Revoltuion
Elgato EyeTv Hybrid
Logitech G51 5.1 Speakers
Ikea Galant Desk
Ikea Grono Desk Lamp
HD Antenna

P.S. All the wires below the desk will be cleaned up later today, with zipties, and such. I just built the desk this morning.

InsightsIE

macrumors 6502a
Sep 29, 2008
My Hack and Mac Setup

fk0k1z.jpg

2mme8ia.jpg

:apple::apple:

klempwrsu

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2008
clearly not my office, but does anyone know what shelves those are behind Rob?

I am not sure what those shelves are, but i was puzzled as to why Rob was using a give or take 2 years old Macbook Pro with OSX Tiger. Doesn't he have enough money to upgrade to leapord? He also was using an old ACD TFT display.

Jeffrosproto

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2008
I am not sure what those shelves are, but i was puzzled as to why Rob was using a give or take 2 years old Macbook Pro with OSX Tiger. Doesn't he have enough money to upgrade to leapord? He also was using an old ACD TFT display.

its a unibody macbook pro (black keyboard). how can you tell its running tiger?

yoppie

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2007

I'm sure he has more than enough money to upgrade to whatever OS he wants. He probably doesn't care about the latest and greatest computer, just that it helps get his work done. If he's using Tiger and an old MBP, I'm sure it's still good on sending e-mail and browsing the web.

petemwah

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2009
my setup

my current setup...

a bit more cluttered than i am used to but since i'm a student living in rented accommodation i can't afford to buy a new desk (afterall just spent all my pennies on ANOTHER external HD!).

MacBook 2.16GHz (Black)
4 x Lacie HDs (total size approx 2TB)
Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet
Axiom 25 keyboard
Altec Lansing FX6021 speakers
Nintendo Wii
EyeTV 250+ TV card
Canon Pixma printer
BenQ FP241VW monitor
Behringer condenser mic
Washburn EA20 guitar
Roland GR-33 MIDI guitar pedal
Technics KN-1400 keyboard (use it as a midi input device now)

Attachments

• my room.jpg
    my room.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 392
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.