Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAC-PRO-DEMON

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2008
Up north in Yorkshire :)
he just talk to much!.

Well... I can't help that... it's just me...

I agree, I've been reading through some of the older posts, I see that he claims to have all this stuff, but I'm yet to see a single picture from him, and he just ignores when people call him out to post a picture and moves on to talking about something else.

I'm sorry... I didn't realise that it was so important to show everyone what you have... I am replying now!!

I kinda figured that, but was kind of hoping it was true that he had all that.
Would've been nice to see.

It is true... but well... I don't know...

Exactly, and also he doesn't reply to anything regarding his "setup(s)" but seems to reply to everything else.
So he can't say he doesn't have time to take pictures because he's always on these forums...

Well... I can't say anything to that...

I agree. Put all of our suspicious minds to rest.

I will... but I am at work atm...

I agree. I don't think Mac Pro Demon has any of the stuff he claims to have, because he never posts pictures. No pictures = No one will believe.

OK... I accept your logic... but just lay off it...

I only have one computer in my office... and no camera... but here is the "About This Mac" for you "Non Believers"

4176560044A0DA08039092_m.png

Are you people happy now???

-Ryan-

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2009
I'll be happy when you post some pics ! I'd love to see the set up. I'm sure when you get off work you can show us.

And I quote:

I have 3 Powerbooks... 4 MacBook Pro's... 2 MacBook Air's and a Black MacBook... I also have 2 30" Cinema Displays and 2 24" Cinema Displays (On Order) I have my 2 Mac Pro's and 3 Mac Mini's as Media Centres LOL.. oh.. also N*iPods and iPhones...

I can count from here that even if you don't have a dedicated camera, you've got 4+2+1+2+?? cameras on computers plus iPhones. With at least 10 cameras you MUST be able to snap a pic, even if you do have to tell us you took it with another one of your computers ;)

HBOC

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2008
SLC
I'll be happy when you post some pics ! I'd love to see the set up. I'm sure when you get off work you can show us.

And I quote:

I can count from here that even if you don't have a dedicated camera, you've got 4+2+1+2+?? cameras on computers plus iPhones. With at least 10 cameras you MUST be able to snap a pic, even if you do have to tell us you took it with another one of your computers ;)

and dont forget the aston martin that he has as well

JoeDRC

macrumors 6502
Jul 11, 2008
UK

And I quote:

Plus the iMac G4 he claims to have in his kitchen

ethical

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2007
Surely to buy all that equipment you must have to work hard, yet you're at work and always on here?
Tell us what you do. I want loads of money for doing nothing too :D

He's a consultant radiologist according to a post in the "Home Theater" thread.

I'll admitt, I'm a huge sceptic, but if you really do have all this stuff then post some pics because I bet it looks awesome and I will gladly apologise.

chrismacguy

macrumors 68000
Feb 13, 2009
United Kingdom
Heres mine, the G4 is for all my nice lovely expensive classic apps. *Frowns in direction of Photoshop 5.5*. The MacBook is my main machine and is hooked up to the monitor. The G4 is only on the desk as a very cool and huge iPod Shuffle stand :D. Oh, and the HDD is 640gb.

Attachments

• IMG_4613.JPG
    IMG_4613.JPG
    516.6 KB · Views: 668

-Ryan-

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2009
Plus the iMac G4 he claims to have in his kitchen
Goodness me, I didn't know about the G4 or the Aston Martin. Also didn't know about his home theatre. How much is it worth? :rolleyes: 120 foot screen I'll bet.

wfoster

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 16, 2009
Plymouth, UK
Goodness me, I didn't know about the G4 or the Aston Martin. Also didn't know about his home theatre. How much is it worth? :rolleyes: 120 foot screen I'll bet.

I saw that he claimed the Aston after seeing what he said about his setup. I would like to believe that he had it but after seeing what he just done and said I am disappointed.

dmmcintyre3

macrumors 68020
Mar 4, 2007
All the 12 inch PB's are beautiful. I love the design of those.

Got a "new" keyboard and mouse. I'm sorry, but Apple makes horrible peripherals. (With maybe the exception of the aluminum keyboard.)

I like the built in keyboard on my PB much better than any external keyboard I have ever used (Though I have not had enough time with the aluminum keyboard to tell but I remember liking my friend's parent's MacBook keyboard)

Andrew Henry

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2008
Well... I can't help that... it's just me...

I'm sorry... I didn't realise that it was so important to show everyone what you have... I am replying now!!

It is true... but well... I don't know...

Well... I can't say anything to that...

I will... but I am at work atm...

OK... I accept your logic... but just lay off it...

I only have one computer in my office... and no camera... but here is the "About This Mac" for you "Non Believers"

4176560044A0DA08039092_m.png

Are you people happy now???

You're going to have to do a lot better than a generic "About This Mac" screenshot, I googled it and found at least 20 of that same image. C'mon now, either put up or shut up, if you have what you say you do prove it, if not, quit wasting everyone's time and just admit you lied about it and move on. No one cares what you really have, but it's annoying when you blatantly lie about what you have.

ClassicBean

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2004
Torontoland
This is mine. 20" iMac (Core 2 Duo, 2.0 Ghz, 4GB of ram) with screen spanning on to the HP monitor on the left (also 20"). To the right of the iMac is 15" MacBook Pro (2.4 Ghz, 4GB of ram). I do most of my work on the iMac and I rock the Pro to run some Windows-only software for one of my clients (through Fusion). Right now I've got EyeTV running and I'm watching some over-the-air HDTV. Pure gold.

No room on my desk for my MacBook Air (I have a bit of an addiction, don't ask).

Attachments

• IMG_8595.jpg
    IMG_8595.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 801
Reactions: VirtuallyInsane

Nuttydev

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2009
Bristol, England.
This is mine. 20" iMac (Core 2 Duo, 2.0 Ghz, 4GB of ram) with screen spanning on to the HP monitor on the left (also 20"). To the right of the iMac is 15" MacBook Pro (2.4 Ghz, 4GB of ram). I do most of my work on the iMac and I rock the Pro to run some Windows-only software for one of my clients (through Fusion). Right now I've got EyeTV running and I'm watching some over-the-air HDTV. Pure gold.

No room on my desk for my MacBook Air (I have a bit of an addiction, don't ask).

Wow, I love it, it all just looks so nice on that desk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.