Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Arisian

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
China
haha, nonetheless, that joker theme looks beyond horrible in my opinion, but hey... thats why its on yours and not mine

:)

mavis

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 30, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Still working on Sol, here's what page one looks like now:

IMG_0001.png

The following icons are custom: Contacts (just made a half dozen colors tonight), Clock, weDict, Installer, Customize, SMBPrefs, WifiToggle, Photos, and Mail. :D

lofight

macrumors 68000
Jun 16, 2007
Still working on Sol, here's what page one looks like now:

IMG_0001.png

The following icons are custom: Contacts (just made a half dozen colors tonight), Clock, weDict, Installer, Customize, SMBPrefs, WifiToggle, Photos, and Mail. :D

Me like alot!! Is it a theme i can download on installer?

Sketh

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2007
If anyone wants any of my icons let me know.

(I made the weather, snes, gba, psx, genesis icons, along with some others on the other two pages.)

Attachments

• snap_010342.png
    snap_010342.png
    141.2 KB · Views: 125

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Oct 16, 2006
This is the new iPhone, it has a camara on the front for 3G video calls but you cant see it (Apple didnt want to ruin the style), also, as you can see it runs the unreleased 2.0 firmware.

Attachments

• DSC00153.JPG
    DSC00153.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 114

iNeurox

macrumors member
Mar 8, 2007
Montréal
Woah ! What a stupid fake.

1) The iPhone software doesn't have the video app. It's included under the Music App.

2) It's just so obvious that you modified the icon for the iTunes Store and for an other App so it looks like the App Store.

3) iPhones have chrome outlines around. It's not black.

Better luck next time.

Slip

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2007
Wiltshire, England

1) The iPhone software doesn't have the video app. It's included under the Music App.

2) It's just so obvious that you modified the icon for the iTunes Store and for an other App so it looks like the App Store.

Better luck next time.

1-0 ;)

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Oct 16, 2006

Better luck next time.

Woah! Calm down, it wasent meant to look real! Its called a joke... Look it up :rolleyes:

Besides, how to you know that Apple wont make the next iPhone have black edges like the iPod Touch?

Heres another one just coz I updated it and wanted to show :D

It has the Phone app now, so it must be real :D

Attachments

• DSC00154.JPG
    DSC00154.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC00155.JPG
    DSC00155.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 77

andybno1

Suspended
Nov 6, 2007
Liverpool, UK
Woah! Calm down, it wasent meant to look real! Its called a joke... Look it up :rolleyes:

Besides, how to you know that Apple wont make the next iPhone have black edges like the iPod Touch?

just face it you have a iPod Touch no customising will change it move on forget the iPhone the future is in the iPod Touch :D

andybno1

Suspended
Nov 6, 2007
Liverpool, UK
foo0za1.jpg
foo0qz7.png

you are seeing that correctly there are FIVE icons under 1.1.4 I used catepillar with a "workaround" and I can also have reflective dock if I wanted but it doesn't work with this dock I lost the original ipod dock (if anyone has it please could I nick it off you? lol)

Sketh

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2007
I gotcho back, mang. Shiiiiet.*

*I've got it right here, sir. You're welcome.

PS. I added a blank line on the top of it because I believe it looks better, just so you know. It gives it kind of a more defined look. I can take it off, or you can, if you have the means, for you. That's all.

Attachments

• Dock.png
    Dock.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 1,195

andybno1

Suspended
Nov 6, 2007
Liverpool, UK
I gotcho back, mang. Shiiiiet.*

*I've got it right here, sir. You're welcome.

PS. I added a blank line on the top of it because I believe it looks better, just so you know. It gives it kind of a more defined look. I can take it off, or you can, if you have the means, for you. That's all.

mucho gracias good sir I shall bung it on my touch right away

hmmm I dunno I think I might prefer this theme with the silver dock without reflect, what do u think?

foo0vw9.png

Clinton9031

macrumors member
Nov 24, 2007
foo0za1.jpg
foo0qz7.png

you are seeing that correctly there are FIVE icons under 1.1.4 I used catepillar with a "workaround" and I can also have reflective dock if I wanted but it doesn't work with this dock I lost the original ipod dock (if anyone has it please could I nick it off you? lol)

Okay could you explain to me how you got the 5 icons in the dock(You mentioned something about "Catepillar")....also i see you have a custom carrier picture "PS3"....ive used Make It Mine but i dont see an option for adding a custom image...

TheRogue

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2007
I like this....

Where can we get it?

It isnt really out anywhere I only put it together last night as I was fed up of mismatched icons. If you want ill do any apps you name (pretty easy as the icons are text based) and zip it all up for you?

gkarris

macrumors G3
Dec 31, 2004
"No escape from Reality...”
It isnt really out anywhere I only put it together last night as I was fed up of mismatched icons. If you want ill do any apps you name (pretty easy as the icons are text based) and zip it all up for you?

All the ones you got is fine - plus "iPod" and "Phone" and "Text". I can just use the regular icons on the other screens...

Thank you...

lofight

macrumors 68000
Jun 16, 2007

So everybody knows it's fake. But where did you download the sms.app for the ipod touch.. I can't find it, i already have the fake phone.app... :p

TheRogue

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2007
wipsnapgd8.jpg

Here you go:
Icons included - ipod, phone, utilities, system, mail, safari, photo, SMS, text and apps.

Rapidshare Link

Actually rather glad someone wanted it:)

Attachments

• Minimal Theme .zip
    122.4 KB · Views: 94

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Oct 16, 2006
So everybody knows it's fake. But where did you download the sms.app for the ipod touch.. I can't find it, i already have the fake phone.app... :p

Yiu can get the stock iPhone apps folder from the ModMyiFone downloads section... If yiu have the fake Phone.app, upload it, please! I have the normal one that does nothing when you press call :(

lofight

macrumors 68000
Jun 16, 2007
Yiu can get the stock iPhone apps folder from the ModMyiFone downloads section... If yiu have the fake Phone.app, upload it, please! I have the normal one that does nothing when you press call :(

I also can't call with my fake phone.app , little bit logic when you have an ipod touch ;)

EDIT: PowerFullMac, can you help me? I added the Sms.app on my ipod touch the same way i did with phone.app but it doesn't work :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.