Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackLight

macrumors regular
Nov 21, 2008
i'm a nokia fan but i love to see the iPhone...would love to see more pics of it...thinkin of getting one to go with my new alu macbook...just waiting to see whats gonna happen in june before i go get one :):apple:

michael.lauden

macrumors 68020
Dec 25, 2008
Photo42.jpg

iPhone 2G 8GB FTW 2.2.1 Jailbroken/Unlocked (why unlocked, i'll never know)

bembol

macrumors 65816
Jul 29, 2006
Still have the BOLD but made minor changes.

Gave the BlackBerry Red Silicone to my sister and got this. I also changed my Theme to maxiang's Open Bold and Homer Wallpaper.

IMG_0232.jpg

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
for an apple forum there sure is a lot of blackberry's :confused:

Its because they LOVE Canadian products & services ;) lol.

well more than that its because their corporate email infrastructure is mostly based on BB's and also because lots of programs, like the iPhone are being specifically made for it - like stock information & such.

But to be truthful its all about the "status quo" - especially for those hooked on BBMessenger. Also "Switch Application" menu listing is app multi-tasking and there are so many documented help around the web that anyone can figure them out. Most importantly its the ONLY devices that allows the user to Upgrade the firmware or downgrade their firmware by THEMSELVES even if its direct from their OWN provider or another Provider or from RIM that is FULLY supported by warranty!!! And their updates are VERY frequent - at least once/month up to 3times per month [something I hope Symbian-Foundation OS gives to Nokia/SE/Samsung/LG/Lenovo/etc when it ships October this year].

Email is STILL the best - with NOC - on the BlackBerry for consumers or customers but there are limitations. For BIS/Consumer based accounts that most users probably would care about or even think they would need until told/shown.

Plus its the subsidized pricing on SO MANY wireless carriers around the world that ... well what you pay up front - so little - for ownership means the cost is staggard monthly, most like this subsidized pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.