Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

quagmire

macrumors 604
Original poster
Apr 19, 2004
I remember there being a body wash thread, so why not shampoo/conditioner? :)

Aveda Men Pure-formance Shampoo

21ZzKQcXzKL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Aveda Men Pure-formance Conditioner

av_A3TP_162.jpg

Transporteur

macrumors 68030
Nov 30, 2008
UK
There should be more threads like these.

Pencils, sheets, condoms, toilet paper...

Why not posting everything you've got? Would be a real enrichment for the internet community!

Can somebody please call the dump truck?

Paul B

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2007
I used to use Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo:

41KMT91YYmL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

But now that I'm overseas I use H&S Cool Menthol shampoo

700583_l.jpg

and H&S Smooth & Silky conditioner

im_1.jpg

bc008

macrumors 68000
Aug 6, 2007
Michigan
Garnier-Fructis-Sleek-Shine_1708A7E8-smooth-orange.jpg

(Garnier Deep Conditioning 3 minute treatment)

I usually dont shampoo my hair as I have very coarse frizzy hair, and shampoo just strips everything from it leaving it gross. My hair is never greasy.

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
I tend to go with the something that catches my eye the most lol a good design of the bottle will make me purchase it.. :D But the more designed products tend to be more expensive too.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
It's official. We have run out of Post Your ideas so no more threads. kthxbai.

Shaun.P

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2003
Omicron Persei 8
This is my shampoo:

attachment.php

"Lavender and juniper Shampoo Bar to control oily hair. Along with spots and exams, oily hair can be one of the most annoying things to torment your teenage years. Jumping Juniper cleans away grease and balances sebum production with lavender oil. Juniper sorts out an oily, congested scalp, while lemon and lime make your hair clean and shiny and give it an extra fresh scent. Juniper will get you jumping in no time."

Conditioner:
attachment.php

"Solid Conditioner to tame all hair types. Helen Ambrosen was the first person to make a solid conditioner work and we are mightily proud of her. She discovered that cocoa butter will slide on to your hair to make it softer, then dissolve in water to leave it shiny and smooth. Jungle feels different on your hair from liquid conditioner; in fact, until you wash it off you hardly notice it's there. It's worth getting the hang of it though, because it's great at giving hair a smoothing, detangling, fruitily scented coat of shininess. Smooth it along the length of your hair from root to tip, then rinse out like liquid conditioner. Dry your hair and your comb will slide through your former tangles like a hot knife through cocoa butter."

From Lush.

Flowbee

macrumors 68030
Dec 27, 2002
Alameda, CA
I've been using Nancy Boy products for about a year and they're easily the best I've ever used. Super high quality ingredients, subtle but amazing fragrances. Kinda pricey, but a little goes a long way, so I'm not sure I'm spending more than I used to spend on drugstore brands.

http://www.nancyboy.com

PS - Their shaving cream is incredible.

Attachments

• nancy_boy.jpg
    nancy_boy.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,040
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.