Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

realtired

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 26, 2024
I wonder if thats the new keyboard we just saw. Still no function row.

realtired

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 26, 2024
They just showed the new one while talking about iPadOS and apps. Seems there is a function row.
You're right. Still no complete folding but function row and bigger trackpad are nice upgrades. Hopefully prices don't go up much.

GuyDouche

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2023
Meticulously crafted advert presentation to incite emotions from people to purchase new hardware they most likely don’t need, but want because they bought into the marketing. These “upgrades” are becoming increasingly more incremental as time goes on

Reactions: Devyn89 and max2

anshuvorty

macrumors 68040
Sep 1, 2010
California, USA
god damn...no macOS announcement for iPad....thought for sure with the redesigned Magic Keyboard that Apple would be courageous enough to port over macOS to the iPad....

Makes no sense....touting all of those performance metrics when the fact is that the iPad Pro is hampered by iPadOS completely.

Reactions: osqbeta and max2

Isengardtom

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2009
Great upgrades for me

128GB and 256 GB base storage are very welcome. Price increases on the pro are not absurd and pricing on the keyboard and pencil are pretty nice too (for Apple)

I think I’m going to order the 13” iPad Pro - will check on storage

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
I was shocked that the Air has gone to 1TB. I was thinking maybe 512GB, but they went all in to 1TB.

The other shock was the Apple Pencil Pro (lol) looks exactly like the Apple Pencil 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.