Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 25, 2008
Post your home or bedroom Tv setup! includ everything thats around your tv too i.e gaming consoles, dvd/blu-ray players and so on :D
Do it!

Mine:
Sony 32" Bravia
new PS3 Slim :D
Pioneer Dvd Player and TimeWarner HD box.
Dusty Ikea something..

dsc0379j.jpg

dsc0384x.jpg

dsc0371o.jpg

Please use "TIMG" tags for your pictures.
Use whatever camera you have :)

Reactions: AppleFanatic10

applefan1997

macrumors 6502
Post your home or bedroom Tv setup! includ everything thats around your tv too i.e gaming consoles, dvd/blu-ray players and so on :D
Do it!

Mine:
Sony 32" Bravia
new PS3 Slim :D
Pioneer Dvd Player and TimeWarner HD box.
Dusty Ikea something..

dsc0379j.jpg

dsc0384x.jpg

dsc0371o.jpg

Please use TIMG tags for your pictures.
Use whatever camera you have :)

Nice TV. The stand is an IKEA LACK, by the way. I just got the birch one. Beautiful.

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2002
marantz01.jpg

Vizio 47" 1080p LCD. I love this television. Blu-rays look absolutely stunning on it. I much prefer it to my Samsung 42"!

Xbox 360
PS3
Apple TV
Denon Receiver
Vintage Marantz HD770 speakers - love these, too.
Vintage Marantz EQ

The wires are usually behind the media unit, I just had it all out because I was rearranging everything.

Zaap

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
SchneiderMan and Mike Teezie- NICE! Both of those are really great looking stands.

Mike- I really like the symmetry of your whole setup, and that dark wood is awesome. Was the stand originally that color, or is it stained/painted?

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 25, 2008
marantz01.jpg

Vizio 47" 1080p LCD. I love this television. Blu-rays look absolutely stunning on it. I much prefer it to my Samsung 42"!

Xbox 360
PS3
Apple TV
Denon Receiver
Vintage Marantz HD770 speakers - love these, too.
Vintage Marantz EQ

The wires are usually behind the media unit, I just had it all out because I was rearranging everything.

Very nice picture!

SchneiderMan and Mike Teezie- NICE! Both of those are really great looking stands.

Mike- I really like the symmetry of your whole setup, and that dark wood is awesome. Was the stand originally that color, or is it stained/painted?

xper

macrumors 6502
Dec 15, 2005
Sweden - Halmstad
How about some pics or info on that speaker setup? :D

They are not worth mentioning ;) No but seriously they are some old boxes i got from my uncle, i changed all the elements (mid, bas and tweeter) to elements intended for car audio, the bass drives is 12" and works quite well.

I am not a bass person, i am more on clear sound, i really want a B&W setup (cm9, cmc2, cm5 and 2x velodyne SPL-1200r) but i cant afford it right now, i am 22 years old and dont have a car yet so i will focus on that first.

Wow, i really went offtopic with useless information ;)

3651234282_cc95b1f784_b.jpg

Reactions: -BigMac-

bwiissofly

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2007
They are not worth mentioning ;) No but seriously they are some old boxes i got from my uncle, i changed all the elements (mid, bas and tweeter) to elements intended for car audio, the bass drives is 12" and works quite well.

I am not a bass person, i am more on clear sound, i really want a B&W setup (cm9, cmc2, cm5 and 2x velodyne SPL-1200r) but i cant afford it right now, i am 22 years old and dont have a car yet so i will focus on that first.

I have a rug just like that one.
They are so comfy!

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2002

Thanks. My dad is a custom furniture designer, so I had him build the media stand for me. I had it stained it the dark color to match my dark floors.

I used to have a big round run in there, but I got tired of it. I'm looking for something else now.

SelfMadeCelo

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2008
Tulare, CA
Sure why not...

DSC_0001.jpg

Samsung 61" DLP
Yamaha receiver (I forget which model)
2 x Klipsch F-2 Floorstanding speakers
Klipsch C-2 Center speaker
Xbox 360 Elite (Working on adding a PS3 for some blu-ray)

Rest of surround sound:
Klipsch Sub-10 Subwoofer
A pair of Klipsch in-ceiling speakers (Forgot model)

Don't look at the mess of wires that I'm too lazy to fix.

Also happens to be the first picture taken with my new Nikon D5000.

trekkie604

macrumors 68000
Feb 25, 2008
Vancouver, Canada

Is that some sort of lamp on the ceiling? If it is, it's a pretty huge lamp lol ;)

J273

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2007
Thanks both..Yeah Its a projector screen behind the tv.....Only an 84" screen due to being restricted by the throw with this being a bedroom setup.

Super-Dave-D

macrumors newbie
Aug 19, 2009
Florida
Here is my Samsung Series 7 55" 120 hz. LED LCD TV. The TV is only 29mm thick and hangs like a picture. The Samsung 3.1 sound bar below it with wireless sub. You can see my Klispsch flush mounted wall speakers as well but they don't get much use anymore. The unit below it houses the audio, blue ray and Direct TV.

Attachments

• Samsung55.jpg
    Samsung55.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 1,538
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.