Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

N19h7m4r3

macrumors 65816
Dec 15, 2012
In Depths of Fear :: Knossos your ultimate goal is to slay the mighty Minotaur. Loot procedurally generated labyrinths that are never the same twice to acquire the gold and knowledge necessary to build an arsenal and gain favor with the gods who will grant you temporary powers. Overcome insurmountable odds as you bolt in and out of the shadows fending off both lowly and legendary creatures such as the Hydra, Cerberus, Medusa and Centaur. To succeed in your quest you must collect the special medallions from each immortal beasts' lair that combine to unlock a master sword that is the Minotaur's only weakness. You will run. You will hide. You will fight. You will die.

pilot07

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2012
Long Beach CA
Epic Football Catch from Phantom

Was throwing the football around with some friends on a golf course recently, and was flying the Phantom around and happened to catch this pretty cool shot. Lucky it didn't hit the Phantom, but it turned out pretty cool!

N19h7m4r3

macrumors 65816
Dec 15, 2012
Anomaly Defenders is the latest installment in Anomaly series which introduced an idea of Tower Offense gameplay. However, this time the tables have turned. Humans have resisted the invasion and launched a counter attack. Now it's time for aliens to defend.
Anomaly Defenders puts you in charge of alien machines defending their homeplanet from ruthless human invaders. Build towers in strategically chosen designated spots. Develop and upgrade unique tech trees to increase towers' efficiency. Deploy your special functions for the multiplied impact. Protect your species or die. You'll play it on your PC, smartphone or tablet.

KadMac

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2009
Here is a video I made for a remaster of Secret of Mana. Lots of small modifications were made when it came to music, sound, and even graphics. For any fans of the Mana series, I would love to hear your thoughts.

N19h7m4r3

macrumors 65816
Dec 15, 2012
Set out on a mission to assassinate the totalitarian penguin leader as Hardboiled Chicken. Destroy enemies with a slew of weapons and illuminate the secrets to his past while uncovering the real enemies of Albatropolis. Master fowl play in the co-op campaign as a pair of Budgie commandos on a mission to save the general's daughter. Many lives will be destroyed, countless penguins will die!

Elmzeh

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2013
London
FIRST VLOG! | Channel Update & Loot Crates!

Finally after a few months away here is a new video for you all which hopefully sheds some light on where I've been and whats been going on and also features some Loot Crates!

Joeytpg

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2004
Vienna, Austria
Stockholm Music Video

I'm a singer/songwriter and this is a music video I shot in Stockholm a couple of weeks ago.

This song will feature on my album out this summer

N19h7m4r3

macrumors 65816
Dec 15, 2012
Let's see what Farming World is like shall we?
An indie farm simulator with a cartoon isometric style.

Last edited:

Elmzeh

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2013
London
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls running on a 15" Retina MacBook Pro in OS X!

In this video we take a look at how Diablo III: Reaper of Souls performs in OS X on a 15" Retina MacBook Pro.

N19h7m4r3

macrumors 65816
Dec 15, 2012
NEW Hitman Absolution is out now on Mac!
Hitman: Absolution is the upcoming fifth title in the Hitman series by producer, IO Interactive, published by Square Enix and co-published by Eidos. It looks to be absolutely brilliant!

Let's see what it's like shall we?

N19h7m4r3

macrumors 65816
Dec 15, 2012
A new speed drawing video I've created, hope you guys enjoy it :D

I really enjoyed that. :eek: Talent!

----------

Dark Scavenger is a bizarre point-and-click RPG adventure with a focus on exploration, gaining loot, and meaningful choices. Filling the role of a powerful space traveler, you find yourself stranded on a mysterious alien planet. Will you save the world or just yourself?

Now launching on steam.

Last edited:

Elmzeh

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2013
London
Hitman: Absolution - Mac Gameplay

Here's Hitman: Absolution running on my 15" Retina MacBook Pro in OS X!

Great game and another job well done by the team at Feral Interactive!

N19h7m4r3

macrumors 65816
Dec 15, 2012
CLARC is an isometric, grid-based puzzle game with fast paced arcade elements. It features comic style visuals in various different graphical themes, from the inside of a chaotic factory on Mars.

Elmzeh

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2013
London
COD: MW3 - Multiplayer Gameplay

Another great win for Mac Gamers - Aspyr have got us Modern Warfare 2 & 3!

I've just done a quick video showcasing Call of Duty: MW3 running on my 15" Retina MacBook Pro in OS X - feel free to check it out below!

Elevon

macrumors regular
Nov 29, 2011
I really enjoyed that. :eek: Talent!

----------

Dark Scavenger is a bizarre point-and-click RPG adventure with a focus on exploration, gaining loot, and meaningful choices. Filling the role of a powerful space traveler, you find yourself stranded on a mysterious alien planet. Will you save the world or just yourself?

Now launching on steam.
YouTube: video

Thanks! Glad you like it, your videos are great too!

I've just uploaded a new one, enjoy :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.