Posting and Changing Font Colors/Multi-quotes

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by -aggie-, Jun 26, 2010.

1. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Over the last day or so, I’ve not been able to change the font color of text in a post (using Safari). I tested this in Firefox and also couldn’t change, but if I edited the VB code markup from “black” to “red,” for example, it worked in Firefox. I can’t do this in Safari. So, it seems like a site issue?

I’ve also had issues with multi-quoting. They’re not working in Safari, but do in Firefox. I’ve reset Safari. Perhaps, delete the plist?

Edit: I’ve been able to fix the multi-quoting, but the font problem remains.

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

It works for me in Safari 5, I had to do it the whole time, as the colour dropdown menu didn't work, maybe you have read about it.

Maybe you have written Light Gray instead of Lightgray?

3. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

I've just experienced a similar problem.

While formatting my post, I used the colour DimGray several times, the first time via the colour selector, after that I just clicked on the colour selection button to apply the last used colour to my new selected words. But instead of using DimGray as the colour name, it used RGB values, and they show up like this.

No noparse command is used in my post

4. simsaladimbamba

It is happening again.
    See for yourself.

Now it works again. Strange.

Nevermind. I had to resurrect a thread some time anyway, as often as I have asked why those other bastards are doing it.