Posting pictures to Facebook question.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by powerwagon, Feb 13, 2013.

1. powerwagon, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013

powerwagon macrumors member

Is there a trick to posting just taken pictures to Facebook, or do you always have to back out of the camera app and reopen the gallery to do so? For instance, I take a picture and then click on that picture on the camera screen to open it...there is no option to post to Facebook. I have to close the camera app, open the gallery and post from there. This seems rather redundant to me. Any tricks I'm missing?

Edit - I just took another picture and immediately opened up using method above and the option is now there to post to Facebook. It seems as if it's hit or miss with that option. Is anyone else running in to this, or is there a way for that option to be there every time I take a pic and immediately want to post?

2. pyounderfire macrumors newbie

Facebook solution for you

Yup, just press the share button on the photo that you want to put on Facebook! when you press the share button, you will see messages, twitter, Facebook and mail press the Facebook icon. Then wait for the airplane sound and your photo should be uploaded to Facebook.

Please note that this method does not work for me as of now but it did before however, I just updated the iOS in my iPhone and I will try this later. Normally what I described above should work though.

3. powerwagon thread starter macrumors member

Yea I figured it out. When you unlock your phone with the camera, you don't have those share options. They are only there if you open the camera after the phone is unlocked.