Posting pictures to Facebook?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Natesac, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Natesac macrumors 6502a

Natesac

Is there an app that will let me post pictures to a friends profile? I have tried Friendly, MyPad, and Liike. They are all crap. Pretty much just copies of each other that offer very little in terms of functionality over Facebook through safari.

2. aleni macrumors 68020

posting a picture to a friend's profile? i don't get it.

did u mean tagging your friend in picture u wanted to upload so it will show up in their profile?

3. Natesac thread starter macrumors 6502a

Natesac

Sorry I should have been more clear. I want to post a picture to a friend's wall with my iPad.

4. Bacong macrumors 68000

Bacong

5. aleni macrumors 68020

well, i don't think u can post a picture to your friend's wall.

but if u want your uploaded picture to show up in your friend's wall, u just add a tag of your friend in the picture u want to upload.

and for that, i use the iPhone's Facebook app which is buggy and looks crap on the iPad's doubled pixel but it does the job.

6. Natesac thread starter macrumors 6502a

Natesac

I am trying to do this right now with my pad. When I navigate to a friends wall there is no option to add a picture

7. yawnyj macrumors member

You don't do it that way, you have to tag the person in your own album on your profile for it to show up on their page.

8. henry72 macrumors 65816

henry72

When I upload photos to Facebook on my iPad, I always use the original Facebook app. I know is UGLY, very ugly on the iPad but it does what we want.

I've tried those app like MyPad or something like that, I just don't like it. I don't want to use 3rd party app to go onto my Facebook, too many personal information. ;)

I hope Facebook will release an iPad app :(

9. TrulyYuki macrumors 6502

TrulyYuki

There's an app for that.

10. afireintonto macrumors 6502a

afireintonto

Facebook shouldn't do anything...cough fix crappy iPhone app cough....
    Apple should allow some sort of file upload via safari, just like on desktop safari.
    Facebook isn't the only place I, or other people, want to upload images or maybe a document, I don't see why this is such a big deal. We don't need a file system for this to work, just an upload button that when pushed let's the user choose any file (based on whatever file type, like picture, document, whatever) and then upload it.
    Android has had this forever, and if webOS has it, I'm sure many consumers will opt for the HP brand over Apples.