Potential UK iPhone Buyer - Advice Needed

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Keva161, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Keva161 macrumors member

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about buying a iPhone to replace my trusty N95. I don't use my phone alot, but use it for the odd phone call, texting, using the web ALOT and listening to music. iPhone seems to fits most of these categories well but i'm still umming and arrring over it. Only thing im not to sure on is locking myself into a long contract, as I mentioned, I don't really use my phone enough phoning, texting wise to warrant £30/£35 a month. Other option is of coarse buying it on PAYG which seems a better option, free internet for a year and then only have to top-up £10 a month :) But the price :eek:

I just need some advice really and if its possable to get it cheaper and is it likley that another iPhone will come out before the end of next year? Cus thats another point which is telling me to hold back.

2. jlake02 macrumors 68020

jlake02

You'd have to check their website for prices, but I can tell you that the iPhone is much more than a phone and worth the cost. Having all your music, videos and games with you at all times is definitely worth it. :)