Pouch/Holster for iPhone 5

Benz63amg

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 17, 2010
hey guys so my iphone 5 doesn't fit in my iphone 4 holster, did u guys find any nice holster for the iphone 5? marware doesn't have one for sale yet..

anyone have these cheap amazon ones? the thing that worries me is the magnet in them, im not sure if its safe to use a holster with magnet.

Mr.C

macrumors 601
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
hey guys so my iphone 5 doesn't fit in my iphone 4 holster, did u guys find any nice holster for the iphone 5? marware doesn't have one for sale yet..

anyone have these cheap amazon ones? the thing that worries me is the magnet in them, im not sure if its safe to use a holster with magnet.
I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for but you might want to check out this thread. There is a separate accessories section on this forum with a link at the top of the iPhone front page. That would have been a better place to post.

https://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1452824

Benz63amg

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 17, 2010
do they have it on their website or store only? whats the full name and how much was it? Thanks alot man

CatsTide

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2012
It is so ugly in that picture. Better in person? Don't skimp on ugly cases. If you gonna hide the gorgeous iP5, put it in an elegant pouch / sleeves. My 2 cents. :D
Nope...looks the same in person.:D

Benz63amg

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 17, 2010
It is so ugly in that picture. Better in person? Don't skimp on ugly cases. If you gonna hide the gorgeous iP5, put it in an elegant pouch / sleeves. My 2 cents. :D
like which one? show me a nice pouch with a belt clip for the iphone 5?

tmgarvey

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2012
South Jersey
I just ordered a new Fortte case for my iPhone 5. I've had two of their cases, and absolutely love them. You can customize to your heart's content--there is a huge selection of colors, styles, and belt clip/no clip/wrist strap.

The price is VERY reasonable, though the custom cases do take 2-3 weeks to ship.

Start here: http://www.fortte.com/480/Apple-iPhone-5-leather-case/, and once you choose the basic style, choose "personalize" (lower right corner of screen) and you can pick all the other options.

Very high quality, very elegant.

Benz63amg

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 17, 2010
Don't be that guy with a mobile on his belt, so unfashionable. Just don't do it!

----------

That's what I thought. :D

why not lmao? i always have a pouch on my belt and an iphone inside, iv had that for the last 4 years.

CatsTide

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2012
I just ordered a new Fortte case for my iPhone 5. I've had two of their cases, and absolutely love them. You can customize to your heart's content--there is a huge selection of colors, styles, and belt clip/no clip/wrist strap.

The price is VERY reasonable, though the custom cases do take 2-3 weeks to ship.

Start here: http://www.fortte.com/480/Apple-iPhone-5-leather-case/, and once you choose the basic style, choose "personalize" (lower right corner of screen) and you can pick all the other options.

Nice! I'm liking those.

CatsTide

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2012

I just ordered one...

tmgarvey

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2012
South Jersey
FYI, the Fortte cases are 35 percent off this week only--just got the email announcing it. Go to the home page and the discount code is there.