Just over a year ago I bought a replacement battery for my 15" Powerbook. My battery now will not hold a charge, period. I have noticed that when I plug my power adapter in the wall (using the 3-prong extension) or into a surge protector I always get a spark from the outlet. Thinking the power adapter might be causing some type of surge or other issue that had possibly killed my battery, I ordered a new power adapter too (even after reading all the horrible 1 star ratings/comments). What's your take?