Power app notifications

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by jekim, Jul 29, 2015.

1. jekim macrumors member

for anyone that has this app, have you been getting the notifications with version 1.1? I have not been. I tweeted Surenix and he replied back with how it should work but it just isn't working. I just wanted to see if anyone has them working because I tried all the steps (background app settings and notifications) but I get nothing.

2. jekim thread starter macrumors member

3. Maskusee macrumors 6502a

Maskusee

I've been a fan of this app but with the latest update, it's been a hit or miss with the notifications.
    I too have the app running in the background and app refresh on. Did all the steps, and I have received maybe like 3 notifications, meanwhile the iPhone has gone from 100 to 60 to back to 100 yesterday.

4. jekim thread starter macrumors member

I

I've found that if I leave the app open it seems to be working consistently. If I close it the background app setting doesn't seem to be doing its job.

5. Maskusee macrumors 6502a

Maskusee

Thanks for the reply but I've had the app open and running in the background.
    Just today i had the iPhone at 100% and now its at 84% and have not received any notifications, iPhone or Watch. I'll do a hard reboot on both devices, maybe that will kick it in