Power Support 2 pc (Anti Glare Front/Crystal Back) troubleshoot

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by CrzyIcE, Oct 18, 2011.

1. CrzyIcE macrumors member

Hey everyone,
    I went to the power support website and looked through the tutorials and cannot find on how the back installation works.
    I haven't started yet but I bought the 2 piece set which contains the front and back protectors, and only one pre-installation film.
    Based on the tutorial, they used the pre-installation film to make the protector stick.
    But they only gave me one, so what are you suppose to do for the back?

Did anyone ordered these and know how it works?

Thanks for the help.

2. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

the preinstallation film doesn't make it stick (its a feature they didn't even add to their screen protector kits until around the time of the iPhone 3GS), it just gets any lint off the screen (its basically a big piece of tape). Feel free to re-use it on the back, or use tape, or just wipe it really well and use nothing at all

the protectors stick using static cling, so you can remove, wash, and reinstall them if need be. They'll stick pretty much forever without leaving residue

3. ATaleOfFiction macrumors member

And whatever you do, when you're trying to peel your screen off to reposition it, don't accidentally pinch your anti-glare screen protector and form a crease in the plastic.

It sucks.

4. CrzyIcE thread starter macrumors member

ooh I see,
    Thanks both of you for the advice/help!

Just applied it to the back and no problems there!