Power Support Air Jacket for iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TheLondonFella, Jan 1, 2015.

1. TheLondonFella Suspended

TheLondonFella

First of all ... Happy New Year to everyone!

I have an Apple silicone case in black for my SG 6 (with a Power Support Anti Glare film on the screen).

I feel relatively protected with this setup, but I don't like the look of it (makes everything just black/monotone).

Therefore, I am looking at the Power Support Air Jacket.

I'm thinking the Smoke version would look great on the SG model, and was wondering anyone has this case and can feed back?

Does the material of the case have a slight "give" to it? Or is it "snappy" plastic?

I don't want to use any kind of case that may damage my iPhone while inserting/removing it.

Alternatively, if anyone has any of the other colours/variants of this case I would also appreciate your thoughts?

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to hearing from you on this ...

2. dsiiist, Jan 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2015

dsiiist macrumors regular

Thanks for renewing this somewhat dead topic, I opened a thread yesterday with a similar topic on the Apple Store version and how it differs from the original version. Still no replies. I just want help cause I'm buying the "FORCE" version in a couple of days, and am a bit hesitant due to the issues stated in previous threads, like the fact that it's prone to scratches, traps dust between it and the phone, breaks easily?, and the matte version has lots of issues including yellowing edges and the diminishing finish.

Edit: Forgot to note the creaking issue

3. danny8200 macrumors 65816

danny8200

Power Support Air Jacket for iPhone 6

I have the Force version of the PS AJ for my SG 6, and I can say this case has really grown on me. I've tried many different cases from speck, otterbox, Apple silicone, Incipio and finally settled on this one.

Dust will get trapped underneath, but it's hardly noticeable unless you look closely. Mine has dust underneath on the top part only....the case is so snug the dust doesn't make it all the way to the back of the phone. There's a few creaks here and there towards the bottom right of the case, but PS said there will be sending me a warranty replacement after the holidays.

This really holds up great against scratches, and if the accumulating dust bothers you, you might want to give the rubber black version a try. I can't comment on the other colors since I have not tried them.

4. tsturbo macrumors regular

tsturbo

I was on the PSAJ wagon until I discovered the Apple Leather Case, check it out before making your purchase. Plastic or Leather? You decide:eek: I love the :apple: Leather case!

5. dsiiist macrumors regular

It tears like the silicone case

Attached Files:

6. tsturbo macrumors regular

tsturbo

No issues here. I suppose it could if you dropped it on cement, any leather case would. If you drop your phone or are really rough with it, you need something other than the Apple leather case or PSAJ. Perhaps an otter box:mad: