Power support Air Jacket or Incase snap case with wraps on the antenna?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ahfu25, Jan 18, 2012.

1. ahfu25 macrumors 6502a

Going to the apple store to buy another case to add to my collection. I want a clear case as I have a white iPhone. I've decided it's either the clear Incase snap case or the PowerSupport Air Jacket. Mind you I have front and back screen protectors and have clear wraps on the antenna. Will one of these cases fit with all of the protection on there? I wouldn't mind removing the rear protector or maybe just the wraps but I rather not.

2. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

I have no problems using side wraps and front/back screen protectors with the birds nest incase snap

When your there, try the cases out and see what you like the best

I tend to lean towards the cases with a touch of lay on table design, which the air jacket doesn't have

3. ahfu25 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Does the Incase snap have the lay on the table design?

4. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

yes it does

try them out at the store...you'll see a few on the shelves with the sticker peeled back so try them out. if you buy it, buy one that has sealed stickers

5. ahfu25 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I need help..lol...I bought the incase snap and I fell in love with the otter box commuter in the Night Blue PC / Ocean color...I now have 5 cases!! :eek:

6. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

which snap color did you end up going with?

5? your still in the minor leagues :D

7. ahfu25 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I was going for the clear snap case but fell in love with the smoke case....I have a nice variety..lol.. white Mophie Juice pack Air, Grey & white Otterbox defender, white Speck candy shell...wait I'm at more than 5...lmao...white SGP bumper, orange apple bumper, red Speck pixelskin hd and now the commuter and incase snap...and I want one of those aluminum bumpers too!

8. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

yeah the black smoke looks nice on the black phone

i originally bought the white frost for my white 4s, but it discolored after a week :mad:

nice collection, your turning into a caseaholic too :D