Power Support Air Jacket Rubber Black

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by reNeglect, Oct 18, 2013.

1. reNeglect macrumors member

I've had this case for a week now and I must say, with my past experiences with phones. (iPhone 3/4s/5/5s, Galaxy S2/S3/S4/Nexus, HTC One/One M7, Nexus 4) I have to say this is by far one of the best cases I've ever gotten for my phone.

The case has perfect cutouts much like the Apple Leather case, but in my opinion much better because it will be more durable. Paired with the Mime Feather glass (0.15mm) this makes a killer minimalistic combo.

The rubber finish on this case is much weaker and slippery when compared to other companies matte black rubber finish. But other than that everything is on point.

Attached Files:

2. reNeglect thread starter macrumors member

More Picts

Attached Files:

3. kapalua12 macrumors 6502

Nice job putting the glass shield on. I have that case as well as others and it is of high quality.

My only concern is the lack of a small protective lip over the edges of the front to keep the screen off whatever surface you put it down on.

4. reNeglect thread starter macrumors member

Thanks! And yeah I forgot to mention that there's no lip which is a huge deal breaker for a lot of people but for it's not for me.

5. stiwi macrumors regular

Are you still using this case? Any update if it still keeps it shape after few months? Not much feedback on this case so far surprise me, as it seems to be a perfect thin non slippery rubber case.