Power Support Arc Bumper: Anyone have one? Input?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ahfu25, Jan 5, 2015.

1. ahfu25 macrumors 6502a

Just left the apple store and saw they have the power support bumpers for the 6 and 6+. No reviews on YouTube yet so I just wanted to see if anyone of you guys have one. If so please share your opinion on it. Thanx!

2. jrm725 macrumors newbie

I opened it in the store to try it on my phone before purchasing. There's really not much to it. Its plastic, thin, gives the front and back a lip. Grossly overpriced for a piece of cheap plastic. Its a skip in my book.

3. Ringside, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2015

Ringside macrumors regular

Ringside

I tried it on my phone at the Apple store a few weeks ago out of curiosity when I saw it. My initial reaction was sorta meh. Nothing wrong with it but it didn't grab my interest too much after putting it on. Just seemed a little boring. Think I left my bumper phase with the iP4. Without a doubt it's definitely not worth $39.95. Been a fan of Power Support stuff in the past but their products have gotten overpriced IMO for nothing more than plastic.

4. Tgrey macrumors member

Checked in Apple store, it's plastic, looks really cheap, $5 bumpers on eBay are much better

5. danny8200 macrumors 65816

danny8200

Saw one at the Apple Store as well. Didn't really grab my attention either. I'll stick with the AJ, it rocks.

6. Mechinyun macrumors 6502

'

aj?

7. danny8200 macrumors 65816

danny8200

8. leinadhok macrumors member

leinadhok

Got mine (in Dark Grey) delivered this evening. Will see how it holds up to daily use.