Power Support Arc Bumper: Anyone have one? Input?

ahfu25

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
Just left the apple store and saw they have the power support bumpers for the 6 and 6+. No reviews on YouTube yet so I just wanted to see if anyone of you guys have one. If so please share your opinion on it. Thanx!

jrm725

macrumors newbie
Mar 23, 2011
I opened it in the store to try it on my phone before purchasing. There's really not much to it. Its plastic, thin, gives the front and back a lip. Grossly overpriced for a piece of cheap plastic. Its a skip in my book.

Comment

Ringside

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
I tried it on my phone at the Apple store a few weeks ago out of curiosity when I saw it. My initial reaction was sorta meh. Nothing wrong with it but it didn't grab my interest too much after putting it on. Just seemed a little boring. Think I left my bumper phase with the iP4. Without a doubt it's definitely not worth $39.95. Been a fan of Power Support stuff in the past but their products have gotten overpriced IMO for nothing more than plastic.

Last edited:
Comment

Tgrey

macrumors regular
Nov 4, 2013
Checked in Apple store, it's plastic, looks really cheap, $5 bumpers on eBay are much better

Comment

leinadhok

macrumors member
Jan 9, 2013
Got mine (in Dark Grey) delivered this evening. Will see how it holds up to daily use.

Comment