Power Support Crystal / Antiglare film

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by lego8, Apr 3, 2008.

1. adamjohn_98 macrumors member

I ordered and applied the Anti-Glare film for my MacBook because I wanted a matte screen. It does a great job of accomplishing this task and I think it looks quite nice.

After successfully applying several Power Support films on iPhones and iPods, I thought the installation wouldn't be too bad. However, it was a bit more difficult to install due to its large size. I am somewhat of a perfectionist, so I was really paranoid about dust particles getting in between the screen and the film during application. Just remember to work in a clean environment, clean your screen really well before-hand, wash your hands before application, and be patient. Also, do not remove the entire backing from the film before you apply it; instead, peel it off as you apply the film.

Power Support makes fantastic films, the quality is very high and they will not leave any residue on your screen when you remove them. I highly recommend their products, although they are a bit pricey.

Note- I am not a Power Support employee, I am just really impressed with their products